THIRTY

THE UNEXPECTED

BAEKHYUN looked at Chanyeol who was enjoying his wine,

"Hey, did you tell Sera the consequences that she needs to handle if she wants to keep the baby?"

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun,

"No. She know nothing."

Baekhyun's eyes widened,

"She couldnt have been killed!! BY THE BABY!"

Chanyeol sighed,

"She insisted to keep the baby. I cant do anything. Dont worry to much, omma is there to help her ..."

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol,

"Chanyeol ah ... Sera is different ..."

"I am not talking about this again," Chanyeol cuts Baekhyun's words.

"But I have too. Sera is not ordinary human, I told you before. She's different! What will happen if the baby is born? The baby can be so dangerous to the world and to our own kind!!!"

"What is so different about Sera that you dont wanna tell me???! Why are you insisting on Sera aborting the baby?!"

"Chanyeol ah ...."

CHANYEOL came back home with his hopeless mood. Sera was smiling at him as she greeted him by the door but Chanyeol just gave her a short smile.

"Did something happened at the office? Why are you so gloomy?" She asked as she followed Chanyeol who was heading towards the living room.

Chanyeol looked at Sera and smiled,

"Nothing ... it's just that the office is different without you there ..." he said as he patted on Sera's head.

"Yeah, Sunhee is probably cursing at me," Sera chuckled.

Chanyeol smiled. He looked at Sera who was smiling towards him.

"Since Sera has a Elixir Blood, the baby will consume her blood from the inside. Taking all the nutritions and the energy inside of her, without her knowing. The baby is gonna kill her from the inside. You know what will happen next if the baby continues feeding on her without her knowing, right? Sera might die. You can no longer change her to a vampire like us if she's already dead. You cant do anything. Unless, you are sure that the baby cant kill her,"

"Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?"

Chanyeol looked at Sera, then he smiled.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about something ..

Seea smiled. She quickly grabbed his suitcase,

"Go ahead and take a shower first. I already made dinner. I'll set the table for you,"

As Sera was about to walked towards the kitchen, suddenly Chanyeol hugged her from the back. Sera was startled.

"What's wrong?"

Chanyeol just sighed,

"I love you, Ooh Sera..." he whispered.