T W E N T Y F I V E

I'M SORRY I HAVE TO

SERA entered the office that day with her normal look. Like how she used to before. Sunhee looked at her,

"It's been a long time eversince you came here," Sunhee said.

Sera sighed,

"Yeah. I almost got killed for so many times. Be thankful that you can manage to see my beautiful face today," she saod as she draw a short smile on her face for Sunhee.

Sunhee chuckled,

"It's hard because of your blood. Blame yourself for having that blood,"

Sera looked at Sunhee,

" You're right ..."

Sunhee smiled,

"Anyway, it's good to have you here again. At least you can take back all you jobs that you had left for me to do before ..." she put a pile of files on Sera's table, "Thanks to you, my works have been doubled." She said with her annoyed face.

Sera just smiled. Sunhee walked back to her seat and continued her work. Sera looked at the files on her table. She sighed.

'Oh Sera ...'

Sera looked around. Chanyeol's voice was heard but she couldnt find his trace.

'Oh Sera... come to my room,'

Sera looked around again. Still couldnt find any trace of Park Chanyeol. Sunhee sighed,

"I know you can hear him. Could you please just do as he asked? It's annoying to listen to you two lovelies," she nagged.

'Oh-oh, you can hear me too, Sunhee sshi?'

Sunhee sighed,

"Bosseu, I can hear you all the time, for God's sake!" She yelled from her place.

Sera quickly walked towards Chanyeol's room.

Sunhee looked at Sera as she headed towards Chanyeol's room, looking all annoyed.

SERA looked at Chanyeol,

"What do ypu want?" She asked.

Chanyeol looked at Sera,

"Ommo, why are you looking so annoyed?"

Sera looked at Chanyeol, "I just arrived and you called me. I dont even get to sit on my seat yet,"

Chanyeol looked at Sera, with a seducing smile.

"Why sit on your chair while you can sit on my lap?" He said with his seducing face. He even moved his chair and showed his lap.

Sera looked at Chanyeol, being indifferent.

"I have a chair. I dont need to sit on your lap,"

Chanyeol chuckled, "Really?" He smiled cynically.

Chanyeol quickly walked from his chair towards Sera, and hugged her waist,

"You really dont want to try?" He asked with his romantic truck voice. Their faces are just only few centimeters away from each other.