CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

THE WIZARD

Sera walked into the office with slowly steps. Her legs were still not in full condition, so she also came with crutches. The left one. Sunhee who just got in the same time with her quickly helped her up.

Sera looked at Sunhee,

"Sunhee sshi?"

"You looked like you're in so much pain." She said with her indifference face. "Dont you ever think that I am going to be nice to you, okay?"

Sera just smiled, "Gomawo (thank you) Sunhee sshi ..."

Sunhee just nodded her head. The two of them walked together towards their office.

As soon as they enter their office, suddenly Baekhyun poofed in front of Sera's table, making the woman spats out short scream.

"Did I scare you?" Baekhyun asked with a smile on his face.

Sera looked at Baekhyun with her annoyed face,

"Do you think that is funny? Making my heart shock like that?" Sera nagged.

Baekhyun laughed, "Scared?"

Sera just pouted.

"Dont bully her, Baekhyun ah ..."

Baekhyun turned his head, looking at Chanyeol who just came in to the office. He was looking at Baekhyun and Sera non-stop. Especially when Baekhyun looked close with Sera.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol,

"Ommo, you looked jealous, Chanyeol ah ..."

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, "Do you wanna die?"

Baekhyun laughed,

"Boy, I had died once. I wont twice,"

Sera looked at Baekhyun,

"Really?! When?" Sera pouted, "You didnt tell me that ..."

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, giving signs. Baekhyun just smiled. Baekhyun looked at Sera,

"I have my own privacy," he winked his eye.

Sera just looked away. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun,

"Let the girl to the work. You," Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's coat, "Ddarawa (follow me)"

Baekhyun looked at Sera as he was being dragged, "Sera, see you at lunch, okay?"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

SERA entered her house with her groceries. Then, she saw Oh Sehun was lying on her favorite couch. She sighed.

Dont you have a life, Sehun ah?

Sera walked towards the kitchen to put her groceries. Then, she walked back towards the living room,

"Hey, wake up," Sera kicked Sehun's leg.

He didnt move a single bit. Sera sighed. She looked at Sehun, this kid needs some lessons in life.

Sera pushed her face closer towards Sehun's ear. She took a deep breath,