T W E N T Y S I X

AM I STILL YOUR SLAVE?

CHANYEOL looked at Sera who was sleeping tidely of her bed. That's what he's been doing eversince he met Sera. Watching her while sleeping. He suddenly remembered the old Sera.

The Ooh Sera he knew during childhood.

Yes.

Chanyeol had known Sera since little actually. Sera was one of his childhood aquintances. He barely be friends with other human child but he plays with them a lot before he started changing.

Chanyeol was a normal human before. He was a half vampire.

His mother is a mortal and his father is a vampire. To be said that his mother died while giving birth to him, but she was reborn as a vampire. One of the most powerful vampire in the vampire world.

Again. Chanyeol was a human. He eats, he sleeps, he feel hurt, he feels everything. But after he changed, he can only eat but never again sleep and feel anything.

He eats like a normal human being despites being a vampire. To keep living. To have energy to live.

But his thirst for human blood is no kidding.

Once he smells blood, he will try the hardest way to refrain himself from taking the blood into his mouth.

But these days, after meeting Sera, after drinking her blood a few times,...

He ... felt ... full.

He doesnt have such kind of thirst for blood like he used too.

Chanyeol looked at Sera after listening to her groaning while sleeping. She moved her position to a more comfty position and Chanyeol just smiled.

Sera didnt even changed a bit since little. Except for her rude self sometimes.

The old Sera was a bit more aggressive and very naughty. But, she do have a kind heart.

Chanyeol remembered the times when he was in middle school. He was a fat boy. He often gets bullied by his school friends. Sera was one of his hero.

She was small but her voice is just like a soldier. She shouts like a commander. With her short hair and sweatpants, she looked like a gangster in middle school.

Suddenly Chanyeol laughed when he remembered that.

"I cant believe that you grow up wayyyy to different from what you were, Sera yah ..." he whispered.

Chanyeol then looked at Sera again with a smile drawn on his face.

"Take this ... the rain wont stop sooner ... you'll need this more than I do,"

Chanyeol smiled. He remembered the old umbrella that Sera gave him in high school when it was raining so hard that he doesnt even have any umbrella to cover himself.

"I'm okay with my hoodie. You can use this. Walk home safely," Sera grabbed Chanyeol's hand and gave her umbrella to him, and then she started running.

Chanyeol looked at Sera who was running in the rain with her hoodie. Chanyeol was startled when Sera suddenly talked to him even when they dont even talk to each other ever before this. He then looked at the umbrella on his hand.

Chanyeol smiled,

"Thanks to you, I didnt walked in the rain,"

"Well, you looked so pathetic that day... that's why I gave you my umbrella ...."

Chanyeol's eyes widened. Sera opened her eyes and looked at Chanyeol,

"What kind of person who didnt bring an umbrella to school when it's already forecasted that it's gonna rain that day?" She asked.