Falling In Love With My Father's Killer [Chapter 3]

* Recap - Reece has been invited to stay..... In Keeley's bed with her!*

" Errr, your mum sed I can sleep in the same bed as you..... If that's ok with you?" Reece asked me as he walked into my room.

" Yeah, that's fine. But.... You have no pyjamas?" I asked, knowing he didn't have any.

" No, I'll sleep in my boxors!" He said, walking into the bathroom.

" Ok! I'm going to bed!" I said and walked over to my double bed that I got for my 13th birthday.

**********************************************************************************

Reece's P.O.V:

I walked out of the bathroom minutes later to find Keeley laying in the bed and trying to get to sleep. I crawled in and put my arms around her.

" Good night!" I said, and she turned around in my arms.

" Arms around my waist now? First we were cuddled up on the sofa and now you've got you arms around me.... In my bed!" She said, smiling and burying herself into my chest.

" Yeah, I guess it is. Is this ok with you?" I asked, not wanting to do anything that she didn't want me to.

" Yeah, it's only holding me." She replied.

" What about this?" I said and I kissed her lightly on the cheek.

" No, that don't bother me either!" She said.

" I really do like you, Keeley." I said to her, holding her in my arms.

" I'm not the only one that feels this way then?" She asked, wrapping her arms around my waist.

" No, you're not!" I answered, shutting my eyes and drifting off into a deep sleep.

**********************************************************************************

Normal P.O.V:

" Keeley? Keeley, wake up!" I heard Reece say to me, trying to wake me up. His arms locked tighter around my waist.

" I'm already awake!" I replied.

" Oh....... It's Saturday! Are you busy today?" He asked me.

" Yeah, I'm going shopping with Dakota... And later on I'm going to the cinema with her and Owen." I told him.

" Owen? Who's Owen?"

" A friend of mine and Dakota's... Us three have been best friends since... Since my father died." I said, frowning.

" Your father died? I'm so sorry." He said.

" Why are you apologising? You aren't the one that murdered him!" I said. His eyes looked down. I always had a go at people like this when they said sorry about my father's death, because they didn't need to say sorry. someone else did........

**********************************************************************************

" He slept round your's? He actually slept round your's?" I heard Dakota say in shock.

" Yeah, he even held me in his arms and kissed me on the cheek!" I shrieked with excitement.

" Oh my freaking GOD!" She shrieked, hugging me. She was wearing a navy blue skirt with a white and black stripy top with black pumps.

" Woah! Hey, Dakota! Please let go of me I can't breathe!" I said, laughing.

" Oh, sorry Keeley!" She apologized and let go of me, laughing.

**********************************************************************************

" Hey, Owen!" I said as I walked into tutor.

" Hey, Keeley!" He replied, getting up and hugging me. " Where's Dakota?"

" Oh, she's just putting some papers into the office. She'll be back soon" I replied, smiling. Owen was wearing denim jeans with a light blue shirt.

" Ok, thanks! So, err, have you talked to your mum about that concert?" He asked.

" Yeah! She's letting me come!" I said, just as Dakota walked through the door.

" Keeley! I think you should come see this!" She said. I got up out of my chair and rushed to the office.