11.

Tyler.

Suddenly I felt heavy. Like a pressure on my heart. I could see the light dimming and soon not to be in sight. I now had control of my body and I slowly opened my eyes. It was blurry at first but I got clearer. As I regained my sense of feeling a felt the left side of the bed sink in. I looked over and saw Danni with her head down speaking.

"Tyler im so sorry for doing that to you. Jordan was a asshole anyway he cheated on me.! Can you believe my supposedly bestfriend. Oh yeah guess what I met my biological parents today. They wanna know me..ugh bullshit right...All I need is your comfort right now to make it all go away. I really miss you Ty and regret all the arguments and attitudes I had towards you cause you never know how long you got with the people you love.....I know I said love. I'm not in love with you but I do have love for you Tyler I really do." She said

"I got love for you too.!" I said

She shot her head at be with a big ass koolaid smile.!

"You..your awake thank god.!"

She jumped up on me and squeezed me to death and I start to feel a sharp pain in my abdominal region.

"Shit." I hissed in pain

"Oh yeah I forgot....imma go get the doctor." after that she sped off.

So I just sat there thinking about my life, and how in any moment it can be taken away from you. The doctor came in and told me I would be clear to be released in a couple more day and that I should just rest. I do as told as Danni calls up everybody and tells them the good news.

.

.

.

.

.

.

2 weeks later.

Ive been home since last week and everybody has been up my ass especially my momma considering what she did to me. I'm tired of being at home so I decided to go out with the boys. I took a shower, got dress and was head toward the door when I heard a knock on the door.

"I told you I can drive my self." I stated as I opened the door. It wasn't Wesley it was Sariha.

"Tyler we need to talk." she invited herself in.

"Bitch ion got time for you so shoo on home I got somewhere to be." I said motioning her way to the door.

"That's no way to talk to yo babymomma."

"Haha bitch you tripping."

"I'm serious i took some test then went to doctor see look." she pulled out a zip lock bag with several pregnancy test and paper work from the doctors.

"Doesn't mean it's mine."

"Your the only man I've been with in the last to months and I'm two months pregnant."

"Your a whore so why should I believe you it could be any other nigga you fucks with."

She broke down crying.

" There is no one but you I swear I can't do this alone my momma hates me my dad keeps calling slut my brother won't claim me and he's only ten now you the father of my unborn baby hates me."

I don't like seeing women cry so I thought about the situation for a minute.

"I don't hate you. I believe you baby girl come here it's me and you ok I promise we will raise this baby together." she laid in my arms and cried.

Afterwards she left to go get her belongings cause she moving in with me. I decided to call the boys and tell them I can't make it. What the fuck have I got my self into.

Danni POV.

I haven't talked to Jordan since the incident, and I plan on keeping it that way. Right now I'm going to meet my parents a six flag. They said that they wanna make up for the years they missed. I guess it can't hurt plus they said they had a surprise for me. I pull up into the parking spot at Six Flags and head to the entrance. I spot them and someone with them.

"Hey guys whose this." I say pointing a boy who looked to be about the same age as me.

"Danni this is your twin brother Jacob"
.

.

.

.

Sorry I've been M.I.A I had writers block.

Q) Do you think the baby is Tyler's"

LoveYa.

•••OhhWord