7.

Sariha.

I saw the way he was looking at her. It was making me beyond pissed...so I handled it.

That little bitch HAD to goooo.I poured my slushy all over her and she ran away like a bug.That was just the beginning if she don't stay away from my man. But right now he mad at me and shit so imma make it better.

Danni.

*After Car Ride

Jordan began walking me to my door. We get to the front door and me and Jordan are just looking into each other's eyes. It's like way to quite for me so I break the silence.

"I had lots of fun with you tonight....beside when that stiff weave bitch poured her slushy on me" I mumbled the last part but he caught it.

"Im DEADDD.., but I had fun too plus I

cuffed that so you know I'm feeling myself right now.!" he said dusting off his shoulders

"DONT GET COCKY NOW..Im just kidding but yea.!"

He leaned in too kiss me and I followed. He starting kissing me. As I put my arms around his neck he wrappes his arms around my waist. he pulls away and said goodbye then pecked me. He walked back to his car and drove off.

I unlocked my door , walked in and ran to my room. I put on my pj's and slide into bed a got on my phone and went on my Instagram. I was just scrolling on my news feed and saw one picture that got me made heated. It was that stiff weave bitch and Tyler all cuddled up . Eww just making me sick then I thought about Jordan and I got happier than a mofo.Tomorrow at school will be REAL interesting.!I tucked my phone under my pillow and went to sleep.

-----------Morning

I woke up and the first thing I did was check my phone. I checked my Instagram , Twitter ,Tumbler, and Kik. I was on kik and I saw I had a message from Tyler it said....

"We need to talk.!"

I rolled my eyes and saw I got a message from Jordan it said..

" GoodMorning Beautiful.!!"

It made me melt inside. I texted him back smiling.! Wow I never knew my bestfriend could make me feel

This way. I got up and did my hygiene things and got dressed. I put on my red MARVEL crop top and some acid wash shorts with a black plaid shirt tided around my waist. I also put on my HUF weed socks and my infared 6's. I put on a gold chain and mascara. I left my hear in its tight curl state. I grabbed my phone and called Jordan to pick me up even though I just got my car I'm scared to drive it and mess it up.

-------At School

Me Jordan walk in the building all cuddled up. All eyes were on us and we both knew it. I saw hoes rolling their eyes. Are they mad...or Nah...u think they mad. Haha anyways me and Jordan don't have the same classes together but Art so we kiss and depart.

-Lunch

I sit down at the lunch table with everybody. Ever since the Cassidy & Chis situation she don't sit with us no more. We was just waiting for Jordan. Me, Jason, and Arizona was fooling around.

"Do it for the vine.!"

"I ain't gon do it"

Do it for the vine.!"

"I ain't gon do it."

"Do it for the vine.! "

"I...Aint gon do it.!" Jason started dancing. we bust out laughing right then Jordan sat down.

"Hey, mama" said Jordan as he through his arm around me.

"Heyyy.!" i responded with smile across my face.

We kissed just to mess with Arizona and Jason.We pulled away and the look on Their faces were priceless.

"Might wanna close y'all mouths before I stick something in it." Jordan said and me and him bust out laughing

We sat their talking about the other day when u got a text from Tyler as I was about to reply the bell rung indicating it was time to go to our last period. I texted him back saying "ok" and told the crew I'll be back and kissed my bae on the cheek and snuck our the front. I saw Tyler in front of the building leaning on his car.

"Hi Danni..you look--" I cut him off

"I don't have time for chit chat wat you want yo.!" I said. he sighed..i can see this gonna be a rough conversation.

----------------------------------------------

Wazzzz up.! I told y'all I'll update real soon so here it is.

VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW.! LOVE YA.!

•••OhhWord