5.

Chris POV.
----------------

I can't believe my ass got caught.I was so delicate with the situation.I swore I had it in the bag, but my team fucked up and got me caught.If I survive this shit bruh Tyler and my crew is over.

----------------
Danni.

After Ty left I sat there and thought about where we stand relationship wise.I like him and all, but the way my life is set up I don't have time for all his his drama.

All that killing and drug dealing shit it ain't for me. maybe I can over look that ion really know.Anyway the movie is over now so I turn the tv off and drag my feet to the kitchen.

I open my fridge and see some gogurts so I grab one close the fried and make my way to my bed room.I turn on my music,eat the gogurt and close my eyes drifting slowly to sleep.

----------
The Morning

I woke up this morning irritated my everything around me. You know those mornings where no matter happens you hate the world. Well, that's what it felt like for me. I got up and dragged my self to the bathroom. I did the hygiene stuff i lotioned up adding on some bra and panties and went to pick my outfit for the day.

I wasn't filing the whole dressy thing. So i through on some white joggers and a Last Kings red shirt and black beanie. and my cheetah print T-Rawws. I flat ironed my hair and put the beanie on. After i was done i grabbed my carmex, phone & charger and put them in my black cross-over bag then went to the kitchen.

I put a snack in my bag and kept it moving to the livingroom where i called Jordan up.

------------

Phone Convo.

"hey what you trying to get into today.!'i said kinda down

"whats wrong with you boo, is it that Tyler boy ...cuz we can squad up fr sonnnn". he said getting too hype

"naw, its just one of those days i need someone to CHEER me up so like i said...what u trying to do."

"Going out with a fine ass girl.!'

"Ohh word, well i guess ill call you later then bye" i said fake being sad and getting ready to hang up

"its you DUMB ASS"he yelled into the phone laughing

"Oh really, wow me I feel so special.!"
"Sike.!Just playing but yea imma pick you up in 20 so be ready"

---------
Phone convo o.v

I sat there reading Wattpad while I wait on Jordan.After I while I heard a horn honk so I knew it was Jordon. I walked outside and hopped in his car and J started to drive. I sat there an examined his outfit and may I say a Niggga got made swag.

He had on some baggy camo pants and a red collar shirt with some Timberlands on. I just stared at him as he drove.

"take a picture...it will last longer nigga."he said with is eyes still on the road

"i dont know what your talking about' i said turning my head to my phone

"mhmm'

"where are we going,yo."

"suprise'" he said grinning hard

"i dont like surprises.!" i said with a baby voice

He shrugged his shoulders and laugh as we made one turn . Then i knew where we going..I saw a big ass feriswheel over the trees.Were going to the board walk. We pulled up into the parking space and hopped out fast. I was grinning mad hard while we walked up to the line.

"We havent been here with eachother in forever.!"

"I knew it would cheer you"i smiled and held his hand

After we got our tickets we got on on a few rides. Jordon is such a baby he yelled on everyone, i thought he was gonna cry on a few rides.

We finally got to the ferriswheel , and i have been waiting for this every since we got here. We got in a seat together and alone. As the ferriswheel started to move Jordan put his arm around my shoulder and I laid my head on his shoulder.

This moment is so perfect... this is exactly what i needed to get my mind off of Tyler.

"Danni.?" jordan said kinda nervous

"yeah"

"can i ask you a question?"

"shoot"

"Do...Do you wanna be my girl"?

I popped my head up fast and looked in his eyes. Me and Jordan have been Bestfriends for the longest..yeah we flirt and all but i never thought of us as ..you know a couple, but he is fine as hell and he makes me feel some type of way so i guess it couldnt hurt.

'Uhhh.....Yes"i said smiling

"really"he asked grinning

"yeah im dead ass..ill be ya girl"

After that we sat in a comfortable silence.After the ride Jordan won me a big bear , and we walked down the boardwalk hand and hand.It was late now so we was makeing our way to the parking lot. As we were walking I saw Tyler walking with some girl and i tryed to not look at him so he wont notice me,but he did any way we end up right in front of each other.

'Oh...Umm hey Danni" Tyler said

"Hi"i said dryly

Tyler look at me then at Jordan then at our hand.He looked hella jelous and i think the girl he was with notice cause she mean mugged the hell out of me.Me and Jordan began to walk away then the girl bumped into me and spilled her blue slushy all over my white joggers.

I keep calm though im not trying to go off on this boardwalk.

"Oh im soo sorry"the girl said dryly

I just walked away quckliy into the bathroom, and grab some papertowls and tryed to get some of this shit off my pants then i heard a door close and lock. I turned around and saw.........

_________________________________________________________________________

Here ya go yall..Excuse my typeos. Comment and Vote plzzz.and thank you. LOVE YA.!

***OhhWord