10.

Danni.

4 weeks ago I got a call from my lawyers about my parents. They wanted to see me and get to know me. So we set something up for today and I'm honestly kinda nervous yet anxious to see the people who gave me away. I used to replay the moment of what it would be like if I ever met my parents. Would I run into their embrace or scream and yell at them.We will find out today.

*

*

*

*

*

I pulled up to the cafe and parked. I got out of my car and walked in. I promised my self will not cry and I won't. I saw my lawyer seated down with two people in front her. I slowly walked over to them

. Ok maybe I can't do this.! I tried to turn away but my lawyer noticed me..fuck.!

"Hey Danni over here.!" My lawyer waved over to me,

I walked over and sat down with my head down. I finally looked up and their they were. My parents.....

"Hey honey I'm your mother Marline Vega...and this is your father Deon Vega."

"Are y'all married.?"

After that my lawyer left, and left me and my parents to "catch up".

"Yes...yes we are married" my dad said.

"Why.?"

"Because we love ea-"

"No not why your married why did you give me away to this lonely and cold hearted world with no type of love to

Back me up..I had no one. I was passed around like a ragdoll from foster home to foster home scared that I will never have a real home or family. Because of you I am and will always be damaged goods.!" With that I was yelling and released the tears I promises my self that I would keep held in.

"I know baby we are sorry we were so young and helpless. Our parents refused to help us. We were on the street with only a enough money for a busted motel and junk food as dinner after your mom gave birth to you we had no other choice.!" my dad said

"We barely had enough to take care of ourselves let alone a child....a living breathing creature. Believe me so giving you up was the hardess

Thing I ever had to do.! If we kept you would have not grown up to be the healthy successful young lady I can tell you are today." My mom added

"What do you want from me.?"

"To take it slow with us and repair what we've missed for a LONG time..we love you and always have even if we haven't been around you" my mom said

"Alright that's do able.."

"Here's our phone number please don't hesitate to call us." And with that they were off.

*

*

*

*

I decided to process what just happened and visit Tyler at the hospital since it's been awhile. I walked in and made a beeline to his room cause I already knew which one it was. I walked in and stopped at the head of his bed. I cant believe I was mad at him awhile back. He look so cute in coma....if that doesn't sound wrong. It does....ok disregard that he still cute though.

I walked over to him and sat down in the chair next to him.

"Tyler im so sorry for doing that to you. Jordan was a asshole anyway he cheated on me.! Can you believe my supposedly bestfriend. Oh yeah guess what I met my biological parents today. They wanna know me..ugh bullshit right...All I need is your comfort right now to make it all go away. I really miss you Ty and regret all the arguments and attitudes I had towards you cause you never know how long you got with the people you love.....I know I said love. I'm not in love with you but I do have love for you Tyler I really do." I poured out all my emotions unto is near life less body.

"I got love for you too.!" I heard a raspy voice. I looked up and saw his beautiful eyes wide and awake. My day just got way better.

--------------------------------1-1-----------

Awwww they cute.! Her parents though.! Real nigga shit I cried typeing that part. I had to update though. School out my ninjass.!

Love Ya

•••OhhWord