TWO.

————————————————————

"Ok, I'm up Jiminie. We can go play now." JungKook said while getting up.

"Yay! Kookie wants to play with Jiminie!" Jimin said out in excitement.

"Awh!" Jin said in amusement, "I'll leave you two to play, don't do anything dangerous or anything to hurt yourselves, ok?"

"Yes Eomma Jin!" Both Jungkook and Jimin said in excitement

Jin chuckled, "You're lucky I love you guys to call me that."

And Jin walked away,

"Kookie what do you wanna do?" Jimin asked

"Hm, what do you wanna do?" Kookie asked back

Jimin gasped "Let's play who  can cuddle the longest!"

Jungkook chuckled and smirked " Are you tired Jiminie?"

"Yes. Jiminie needs nap now."

Jungkook patted next to him, and Jimin obeyed.

"I'll wake up later ok?" Jungkook said while already cuddling with Jimin so they could sleep.

"Yes Kookie..." Jimin said, already dozing off.

- Time Skip After Jimin's Nap -

Jin, Jungkook, and Jimin all stared at the customers coming and going. Of course, they checked them to. But Jiminie hasn't been able to focus, instead he play with his Hyung's shirt or play with Jungkook's hair.

"Hello, welcome to the Hybrid Adoption Center. Please feel free to look for the one you like." Jackson said In boredom not even going eye contact to the customer .

"We will," a group voice said in the same tone, mocking the employee

The group walks forward and looks at all the hybrids, seeing if one of them interests him.

"Hyung! Looks at all these hybrids!" They boy said jumping in happiness.

"Yah! Taehyung calm down! This isn't an amusement park." Another one said.

"But Hyung, me and Namjoon hyung never really hang out with you and this is exciting!" Taehyung whined.

"Tae's right Hyung," Namjoon replied

"Aish, fine." The bit said scratching the back of his neck

Something in the corner of Tae's eyes, he saw 3 cute hybrids. But one of them stood out to Tae.

"WOAH! Look Hyung!" Tae pointing excitedly at Jin, Jungkook, and Jimin.

They walked over and observed them.

Jin and Jungkook were scanning the three people in front of them and one of them stood out to Yoongi. He felt warm ness looking at Jimin, making his heart melt.

"I call dibs on the Bunny hybrid!" Tae said.

"I call dibs on the Dog hybrid." Namjoon said.

"And I'll call dibs on the Cat hybrid." Suga said smirking while doing so.