Chapter Thirteen

I finally found the courage to take the dress out of the garment bag. I walked into my bedroom and changed into it. The dress fitted perfectly, and was elegant yet sexy.

He's a psychopath, but he has a bloody good taste in fashion, I have to give him that. I walked over to the bathroom to do my makeup. Usually I just went for a bit of mascara, but tonight it had to be more than that.

I was ready at nine, and stood outside the flat waiting for a car to pick me up. The shoes were already working against me as I was nervously shifting my balance from one leg to the other. A fancy silver car stopped in front of me and the chauffeur stepped out, holding the door open and gesturing me to go in.

I exhaled deeply and moved to the backseat. Only when the door closed I noticed a blond man in a leather jacket sitting next to me. It was the guy that beat me up in the cell, my heart started beating rapidly as the car started moving. "Hi again," he said with a wink followed by a mischievous grin, "you look stunning. How's your face?"

"My face is fine, how are your hands?" I sassed back. Sebastian laughed and reached for something on the ground. "Boss asked me to give you this" He opened a small box and pulled out an expensive looking, long silver necklace . "Come on," he motioned me to turn so he could put it around my neck.

I flinched when he lifted his hand, but then did as he asked, turned and lifted my (h/c) hair. The man slowly put the necklace in place, but instead of letting me go his hand followed the necklace towards my cleavage.
"If your hand goes any further I'll let your boss know what you're planning to do. That, and I'll break your nose." I said with an angry look on my face. Sebastian stopped and took his hand off my skin, huffing at me through his nose.

The car stopped in front of a mansion and the chauffeur opened my door.
"It was a pleasure to see you again," Sebastian said as I stepped out of the black car. I didn't respond and walked into the huge building. I went through the plan in my head one more time. Find this disgusting man, make him go upstairs with me into a specific room, and shoot the fucker. If I do this, will he leave me alone? Eventually he'll get bored of using me for his schemes, but he'll probably just shoot me when he's had enough. I walk up the steps slowly, trying not to fall over in these shoes.

Bloody hell this a proper ballroom dance event, I can't function with all this bling around.

After twenty minutes of browsing I spotted the man standing in a corner, sipping on champagne and staring at the ladies in front of him like a creep.
I tried to get into 'character' and started talking to the man. I've done this plenty of times in the past, so I could predict his moves. He only had eyes for my cleavage so I guessed this would be an easy target. "Why don't we talk somewhere a little more 'private'" He asked. "Yeaaah, I know just the place. A friend of mine works here and there is this room on the first floor that's like never locked." I walk in front of him towards the huge musical like stairs. I could feel him staring at my butt, so I decided to make it worth his while and swayed a little extra while walking towards the room.

We entered the dark room and he closed the door behind me, swiftly followed by his hands running up and down my body. "Stop it, you're hurting me." I said, while searching for a light switch. "Hmm, keep the lights off," He growled, and tried to lift up my dress. This was getting uncomfortable, where was Moriarty?

"HEY!" Someone yelled from the back of the room, the guy fondling me froze. The lights switched on and Moriarty stood there in a tuxedo, chewing gum, with a furious look in his eyes, pointing a gun at the man's head.
"Get your FUCKING hands off her." Looking very afraid, he did as he asked and put his hands behind his head. "Mister Moriarty, please..," he started begging and Jim rolled his eyes at him, instantly changing his expressions from furious to blank. "Boooooring," he walked closer and turned his head sideways to look at me,
"Kitten, go back to the car. I'll be right behind you." As I walked downstairs I heard a muffled gunshot and a thump when the body probably fell to the floor. I felt used, I'd gone too far this time. I was angry and upset, at Jim, at myself for letting him do this and have him play with me like that. But somewhere deep down I felt a rush. It was the same rush I got when I worked as an agent. I really missed that rush.

I walked out of the building into the dark driveway, deliberately passing the silver car that was waiting, and headed to the nearest police station. My shoes were killing me so I took them off, carrying them along by the heels. A black car honked, and I saw it approaching me in the reflection of a shop window. I kept on walking with my head high as the back window rolled down a bit, revealing a pair of deep brown eyes. "Get in the car." Moriarty said in a low voice, and I could hear the anger in it. I stayed silent and kept looking straight ahead, while walking a bit faster. The window moved up and the car seemed to be driving away, but a few meters ahead of me it stopped and Sebastian got out. He ran over before I could change direction and grabbed me by the arm. "Don't struggle love," he whispered as I felt the sting of a needle being plunged into my neck.
"Fucker, I will..." I started my rant but for some reason my lips couldn't finish the swear words I had lined up for him.
My body started to feel numb, everything went black as the blond man pushed me into the car.