Chapter Twelve

The scent of coffee and classical music filled my flat, it woke me up with an immediate uneasy feeling.

"John?" I called out, trying to look into the kitchen but the door was blocking my view. I stepped out of bed and walked over to the kitchen. Opening the door I saw a grey suit, and gasped when my eyes rose higher to reveal the dark and handsome man standing in my small kitchen, making breakfast. "Morning love, had a nice night out yesterday? Did you like the flowers?" He smirked while speaking softly.

I started walking backwards, pulling my shirt down as it was barely covering my legs. But he turned to me, making me freeze when I saw those dark eyes fixed on me. "Stop. Sit. You can put that on if you're embarrassed, but I prefer it like this." Moriarty raised his eyebrows at me while looking at the shirt, and I picked up the dressing gown he draped over a chair in the kitchen, putting it on while trying not to blush.

"Coffee?" He said in a low and smooth voice, and handed me a mug. I took it and sniffed it first. He sighed, looking bored. "I didn't poison your coffee (y/n). Who do you think I am, an ordinary criminal?"

He continued cooking up some eggs and put them on a plate next to some toast. "Join me ," he ordered while walking out of the kitchen and into the living room. He put the plate and the mug on the coffee table and sat down in a chair.
I walked over and sat on the sofa next to the chair, consciously draping the gown across my body. "Eat. Oh for god's sake I didn't PUT POISON IN IT!" I picked up the toast and took a small bite. I really wish the neighbors couldn't hear him scream.

"What do you want?" I angrily asked him. He just sat there, smirking, looking at the bare skin that I couldn't cover up with the dressing gown. "I have another job for you." I threw the toast on the table next to the mug and snarled at him, "I'm not some toy you can just wind up and play with!"

He stood up and put his finger to his lips, lightly rubbing them and gesturing me to be silent. He then licked his lips as he moved over to where I was sitting. "Aren't you?" A seductive grin formed on his face.
He stood in front of the sofa and slowly opened up my dressing gown. Bending over, while he traced his hand from my leg to my neck, he whispered into my ear. "You are mine...to play with." He tugged on my legs, making me lay flat, and put his legs in between my right leg as he kneeled down.

Moriarty's hands were entangled with my (h/c) hair, lightly pulling it as he started kissing me passionately. I surrendered myself entirely, he made me feel so sexy. I pulled him closer and moaned a little when his lips moved towards my neck, and his hands started moving down as well. This is so wrong. So so wrong. But I've never been kissed like this before. Why couldn't he just be a normal guy. I heard him breathing heavily when I started to move my hips against his. "Hmm, good girl." He moaned into my ear. As if I woke up from a trance, I stopped immediately. What the fuck am I doing? He's not a normal guy because he's a CRIMINAL! Jim felt that I stopped moving, he pushed himself up and sat down next me. He licked his upper lip, and pouted at me for stopping.

"What.. do you want. I s'pose you didn't break into my flat again to make me breakfast...and get me all hot and bothered." I softly spoke, a bit out of breath.
Moriarty stood again and started walking around the living room, straightening his suit and adjusting the tie. "No, that was just for fuuun. What I really need you to do is go to a gala event tonight, seduce a man, and lead him into a room where you can shoot his brains out." He waved his hands, making it look like he was in an office meeting, suggesting the trainee to do a boring task.

"An event. Do you think I'm the kind of woman who goes to gala events? And how on earth would I even seduce a man on the spot?" I picked up the mug and took a sip of coffee. His left brow rose in confusion. "You seduced me from the first moment you looked at me (y/n). Besides, I think this will help."

Jim walked to my bookcase and showed me a light grey garment bag which was hooked onto a shelf. "It's Westwood, I think you'll like it, I picked your favourite colour." I spat out my coffee while coughing into the mug. "WestWHAT? That's fucking expensive!"

Moriarty smirked and threw me a file. "Everything you need to know is in here. The driver will pick you up at nine. I don't have to threaten you again, do I?" The corners of his mouth curled up and he disappeared through the door.

At least he used the door, god knows how he got out the previous time.

When I heard the heavy outside door shut I walked over to the garment bag. I opened it and it revealed a beautiful (f/c) dress made from soft and flowy fabric.
I stared in awe and ran my fingers across the dress. I noticed a big red shoe box on the floor and picked it up. Inside were a pair of black heels. How on earth am I going to walk in these?
I turned around and started reading the file.