He came back out in under seven minutes, now wearing his dark blue boxers leaving the rest of his body on complete show.

She felt nervous to ask him for the money he owed, his persona coming across fearful though he had not hurt her...at least from what she could remember.

"I...um...i n-need my money." She stuttered, watching as his eyes that were focused on the floor in front on him, scanning it for something suddenly darted up to meet hers.

"Please." She added. He chuffed before locating what he was looking for, being a small red lighter on the floor. He walked over to the other cluttered end of the room, climbing over a huddle of clothes, pizza boxes, a speaker system and cigarette boxes and picked up his willing item before returning back to his original position and opening the drawer by the bed, pulling out a spliff and bringing it to his lips, igniting the evil within it.

He puffed out the air slowly and carelessly as she watched, somewhat entranced and intrigued as to why he would wish to live like this. His body slowly decaying as well as his apartment around him.

After the second puff of air, he looked at Shannel and shrugged his shoulders before simply saying "Don't have it."

The words sunk in slowly and she soon found herself taking slow steps towards him, for nobody made a fool out of her.

"Well i need my money." She snapped, tucking the fear away she had over this stranger and replacing it with anger.

"I just told you." He took a puff. "I don't. Have it."

She gritted her teeth as she stared deeply at him, wondering what she could do to destroy him, though her mind could come up with nothing, as it seemed as though he was already destroying himself.

"I-"

"I'll tell you what." He cut her off, holding up his index finger as he flicked the ashes from his cigarette and held it in his left hand, turning his back towards her and fumbling through his beside drawers. Opening and skimming the contents of the first one before shutting it and doing the same to the drawer below that one before closing it and turning back to Shannel.

He held up another transparent packet in his hands, dangling it in front of her face as he brought the cigarette back to his lips and then speaking, which caused the smoke to swirl out of his mouth in different directions.

"You can take this, free of charge. And before you go and act all bitchy, i'll have you know that this is very expensive and hard to get my hands on, so if i were you i would just take it and leave." He spoke slowly, flicking his cigarette somewhere in the room, uncaring if it set the place on fire as he roughly grabbed her hand and forced her to take it, enclosing her fingers so she had a tight grip on it.

"What am i supposed to do with it?" She asked, slightly infuriated.

"Smoke it, sell it whatever makes you happy." He grinned, with another shrug.

"Smoke it?" He nodded.

"You've never had it?" She shook her head.

"Well then sweetheart why don't you?" His smirk prominent on his face.

"Uh....how do i?" She mumbled.

She opened her palm and gazed at the package in front of her, noticing how she began so shake.

"Here." He snatched it from her palm impatiently, opening the package and sprinkling some of the 'magic' along his index finger, resealing it and lifting his finger to her.

"Take a sniff." He nodded towards his hand, watching as a look of confusion crossed her face.

"You'll like it, i promise." He said though his eyes told her something different. She took a micro step closer to him, and grasped his hand in hers, pulling it closer to her and hovering her nose over it.

"You gotta block one side and inhale with the other." He instructed, showing her how to do it. She obeyed, copying his actions and staring down at his torso, focusing her eyes on a tatoo to the lower left of his abdomen that read.

'Death is easy'

She inhaled the substance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LOVE WHERE THIS IS GOING, BUT YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME DEBATE THE ENDING, SIGH*

LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING THIS AND THIS ONE IS FOR MY AMAZING BAE @DREAMINCALUM I LOVE U BBY

OOH DEAR SHANNEL HAS BEEN INTRODUCED TO DRUGS, WHAT HAPPENS NOW?

COMMENTS, THOUGHTS , FEELINGS

-S