~Introductions~

~Movies used- Dreamworks' Rise of the Guardians, and How to Train Your Dragon, Disney's Tangled and Frozen, Pixar's Brave, Harry Potter film series and books (J.K. Rowling). (I do not own the characters Jack Frost, Rapunzel, Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, Minerva McGonagall, etc. or the setting. This is done solely for entertainment.)

Rapunzel~

Once upon a time,--that's right, I'm going there--there was a little girl who did nothing but sit around in a tower and stare out the window all day. Until an owl came, holding a roll of parchment in its talons. That eleven year old girl was me. When I first saw the owl, I was alarmed. That was back when I thought the whole world could be out to get me. But it just dropped the letter and flew away without a sound. The words contained in that letter would change my life. For better or worse, I couldn't tell. But I couldn't wait to find out! The only problem was my mother. I knew that she wouldn't let me go out into the dangerous world, especially a part of it that I knew nothing about! For a moment I doubted that I could do it. But then I thought about all the friends I'd make and everything I'd learn. So, I ran away.

I left a note explaining everything to my mother and slid down my extremely long blond hair like a climbing rope, straight to the grassy ground. It felt amazing to see the world from up close and splash around in the nearby stream! Pretty soon I would meet a redhead named Merida, who would become my best friend and the one who would show me the wonders of the wizarding world.

Hiccup~

I never got my Hogwarts acceptance letter. While other pure-blood twelve year olds were off buying robes and cauldrons, I sat, waiting for the letter that I knew would never come. The crazy magical accidents that happened to other wizard kids never seemed to happen to me as a child.  

"He's just a late bloomer, that's all," my dad would assure all of his friends. But I supposed I really wasn't; just a disappointment to my father yet again. That's why all of the Viking children would make fun of me and call me a Squib. It wasn't until about four years later, after I had met my Night Fury Toothless and introduced dragons to my village that I did receive a letter. Headmistress McGonagall had written to invite me to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. But I wasn't going to be a student there. No, she was asking me to become a gamekeeper at the school. I managed to work up to the title of Care of Magical Creatures professor, just like Rubeus Hagrid before me. I, of course, earned this title because of my experience with dragons. I even get to take Toothless along for my second year at Hogwarts. Even if I can't be a student, I'll at least be a part of the world that my dad wants me to be so badly.

Elsa~

Being Muggle-born, me being a wizard was very surprising and frightening. When my parents first discovered my powers, they were scared, which is understandable. But when I discovered that I was a witch and was sent to Hogwarts, I realized that I didn't have to be afraid anymore and could be accepted for what I am. I was eager to learn more about it all and I'm sure my parents were eager to get rid of me.

Now it's time for my seventh year, when everything matters and it all leads up to when we have to go out into the world as real experienced wizards.

Jack~

Ever since my transformation into Jack Frost years ago, I had been virtually invisible to the world. But everything had changed when I got my Hogwarts acceptance letter. I had not gotten mine when I was twelve; I was not a wizard then. Weird huh? I don't understand it either. Headmistress McGonagall had informed me that I was a "special case," and that she didn't want me "causing any trouble." What kind of trouble could I cause? Anyway, I had my own private Sorting Hat ceremony, putting me in Slytherin. And that is how my first and last year at Hogwarts would be everyone else's seventh.

Merida~

I was the first out of my three other siblings to be accepted into Hogwarts. However, I was the last in a long line of magical ancestors. It can get overwhelming and slightly annoying to be part of a family full of royals and witches and wizards. We've been attending that school for generations, which is why my father Fergus was so excited when the owl arrived. 

"Oh, you're going to be a Gryffindor, just like your old man!" he bellowed. I myself was ecstatic, of course. I couldn't wait to wear the red and gold tie, ride on the back of a Firebolt, and explore the deepest parts of the Forbidden Forest. Now, starting my seventh year, I look back at all the trouble I caused and the classes I fell asleep in, and I can't wait to have fun making more memories!