Nothing personal [15]

Start from the beginning

"I don't do friends."

But that didn't deter the pretty boy, in fact a small smile graced the boys face at his words.

"Then we'll get along just fine." I retorted. Before I could say more, the bell blared loudly throughout the school signaling our next class.

I got up slowly and went to walk out of the cafeteria, passing a wave over my shoulder. "We'll continue this conversation later, how does after school sound Sabaku? Great, catch ya later!"

Gaara remained unmoving in his seat as everyone vacated the cafeteria. He was trying to figure out why he wasn't as angry as he thought he'd be.

Should I be angry?

I mean that prettyboy dared to talk to him, and was practically declared them to be friends. Gaara slowly got up, shaking his head as he went to leave the table but halted upon seeing a tray with a rice ball on it in front of him.

When did he-

But his stomach had other plans.

Damn it.

Gaara begrudgingly snatched the rice ball and marched off in the direction of his locker in frustration as he bit into the rice ball aggressively. His temper was hot right now and he knew if he went to his last period he'd end up tossing some poor kid out a window so he opted for skipping instead.

This doesn't mean I'm accepting that prettyboy as a friend.

As he was about to turn a corner he paused, leaning against the wall as he listened in on the hushed voices.

"Tch, here's your money un."

"Should've extended your date Deidara." An amused chuckle follows.

"Shut up Uchiha! If Danna hadn't cheated, I wouldn't be the one coughing up money right now un!"

"Would you keep it down brat."

Sasori crosses his arms in irritation as he shoved the money in his pocket. For some reason he felt a twinge of regret by taking the money but a bet was a bet.

"If I knew we could intervene in Yuri's stay here I would've been done something by now. Who'd ever think you'd stoop low as to tutor him."

Sasori tensed on alert as tension began to brew between him and the elder uchiha. He knew that Itachi was not one to take lightly especially when it came to bets. The red head would need to play his cards carefully from now on when it came to Yuri.

"Of course. Quite frankly, I don't have 1000$ to spare like Prince Uchiha here."

Deidara quirked a brow in remembrance. When he found out about his Danna tutoring Yuri he did everything he could to try and distract  the two but it just ended in failure. "You sure it's about the money? You and Yuri-san seemed pretty close the other day un?"

Sasori tenses at the mention of the day.

|Flashback|

"What's opposite of  the trig formula for Sin?"

"Cos"

"Tan?"

"Cot."

"Standard Quotient identities?"

"Tan 0 = SinO/ cosO, Cot O = cosO/sinO"

"What's the expo-"

"The exponential form for logarithms is B^c = A and Logarithmic For is log below B ^ (A) = C.  Would you like me to explain how to convert them too Sensei?" I stop from spinning in his office chair as he stood a few feet in front of me.

I smirked smugly as Dollface's eyebrow twitched. Bringing my forearm up, I block the ruler attack causing said male to return my expression.

"Cheeky brat."

"I learned from the best." I retort.

He raises the wooden weapon again making me prepare to block but my eyes widen as his hand rests on my head lightly. He leans down slightly, a few  inches in front of my face with an unreadable expression. Strangely my face felt suddenly hot at the proximity.

Sasori didn't know what the hell he was doing. It was as if his body had moved on his own. He didn't think nothing of his rather affectionate action till he was now on eye level with the feminine boy. He felt his breath hitch at the rather cute expression on the prettyboys face and was just now realizing how feminine the kid actually looked up close.

Sasori couldn't look away from Yuri's averted Ruby eyes that he now had to admit were quite alluring. The kids long dark eyelashes contrasted with his jewel hues aesthetically.

His hazel eyes slowly drifted to the small mole under the pretty boys eye, something he hadn't noticed till now. If he knew any better the boy could pass for the leading role for a princess in a play if he wanted to. In that moment,Sasori felt himself compelled to inch further; forgetting who was exactly in front of him for a split second.

"You're actually smarter then I thought you were." He says bluntly.

My lips part in disbelief at his words, trying to register his odd actions.Before I could retort, Deidara busts in causing both our heads to snap in his direction.

"Am I interrupting something un?" He inquired skeptically before noticing our proximity.

"Nope, Tsu here was just leaving anyway." Sasori straightens up and nods toward the door.I scratch the back of my head in embarrassment, picking up my things in preparation to leave. Walking past deidara I leave without a word, my mind in a frenzy as I get into my car

For a moment I almost thought he would... but I shake the thought off.

Meanwhile, Sasori stared blankly a head, plopping in his chair after forcing Deidara out of his room. His mind flashed back to the Prettyboy and how close they were before a scowl etched into his features.

For a moment I almost thought i would ...
|Flashback End|

"Ever heard of acting brat? Of course it's for the money. You seriously think I would waste my time with that kid if it wasn't."

|~Author-sama |
Man that's cold... Btw if you've read the time series can you guys tell a difference between Tsugumi and Tenshi? Remember Yuri is her alias.