New School.

Chapter 1

Leondre's POV

"Leo! Wake up! You've got school in a bit!"

My mum woke me up screaming from the kitchen. I could smell the sweet taste of pancakes and Golden Syrup. I groaned while rolling out of bed and waking up a bit, my phone buzzed and I stretched before finally opening my eyes and sitting up. I grabbed my phone and groaned at the bright light when I unlocked it.

To: Leondre

Fr: Charlie:

Rise and shine mate! Today we're the new peoples buddies so we've got to make them feel welcome and show them around and stuff! :D Btw can't walk with you today, mums giving me a lift. See you at school bro✌️

To Charlie:

Fr Leondre:

That's good! I love making new friends. See you at school then. 👋

I checked Vine before getting up and slowly walking down stairs.

"Good morning mum." I kissed her on the cheek and sat down at the table.

"Morning sweetie, eat up-" she said placing the plate of Pancakes on the table right in front of me. "-Big day today." She finished walking up the stairs.

Sienna's POV

"Are you scared?" My older brother asked me.

"Of what?"

"Your new school, are you scared about going?"

"Nope just nervous." I said fishing my breakfast bar.

"BYE MUM!" I shouted shutting the door before she could reply. First day of my new school today. I'm really nervous. I just moved from Nottingham to London. We had to move because my mum got a promotion. I wanted to move, my old school was horrible and the teachers are so unprofessional.

I walked down the street with my phone in my hand. I unlocked it and went on Twitter. I didn't realise the person walking towards me with hot chocolate in her hand.

"Aw!" I moaned as I looked at my shoes that now have hot chocolate on them.

"Oh oh I'm so sorry! Here, let me help you."

"Nah it's alright, it's just a little bit wet. I'll live haha."

"Ah, you looked like you're in a rush."

"Yep, starting a new school today." I smiled.

"Me too! What school?"

"Alexandra Park School."

"ME TOO!" Oh my god! What a cow-insistence! We could be friends! My first friend!

"Oh really?! Oh my god! So you're new too, right?"

"Yes! I'm so nervous! I'm Jodie, you are?"

"Sienna. Nice to meet you, Jodie. Are you walking to school?"

"Yep. Let's walk together!" She smiled. Jodie, I like her. She seems enjoyable and bubbly. I'm just glad I've made a friend.

Charlie's POV

"Okay, yes--yes I understand mum.--yeah, yeah--mhm--okay--bye love you!" I said slamming the car door shut and she drove off. I walked through the school gates and saw Leo standing there waiting for me as always.

"Leo!" I shouted for him to come over. Me and him are the New Kids Buddies today! I loving being a Buddie, I like to show them around. Leo was new to this school when I was a Buddie, now he's my best friend. He's like my little brother, he moved because he got bullied in his last school, bullied all the time. I don't know why anyone would want to hurt poor Leo.

"Yo." We both said as the bell rang for first period. Me and Leo aren't going to any of our classes today, or tomorrow. New Peoples Buddies don't go to there lessons, we have to go to Pupil Reception and wait for the two new people to arrive.

•••

"Do you think they're boys or girls?--or both?" Leo asked me.

"I'm not sure, mate. They're probably-" I was cut off by two stunning ladies walking in the room.

"Hii, eh--um I'm new.. We're new.. I mean--and do you know where I'm meant to go?" The blonde haired girl with sparkles in her hazel eyes asked us, she was wearing a nice summer skirt with a plane white top with a red heart in the middle of it. She wore a dark blue demon jacked as the summer breeze blew her hair back. She looked beautiful.

Her very pretty friend stood tall just shyly smiling. She was standing very close to the blonde haired girl while staring and blushing at something playing with her light black curly hair. I followed her stare and it led to Leo. She was staring at Leo and he was staring at her. She wore a grey baggy top with Mini Mouse in the middle of it with fancy writing at the bottom of it saying 'Mini'

These two girls looked very cute standing together. They kept laughing at random stuff, like they were very nervous. Leo seemed to get along with the Mini Mouse girl, they kept smiling at each over. Wow, slow down Leo you only just met her. ;)

"Hello, I'm Charlie and this is Leondre--"

"-But you can call me Leo for short." He shot them a big smile and they both giggled.

"-And we'll be your Buddies, we'll show you around and hang around with you if that's alright?" I smiled.

"Yeah! Of course! I'm Sienna." She covered her face with her hair because she was obviously blushing. I looked at Leo who smiled looking down at the ground.

Hmm...

"I-I'm Jodie." She shook both of our hands. She shook mine first, I didn't let go of her hand because I was admiring her soft skin. She slowly turned her head to Sienna that smirked at her. Oh right I've still got her hand!

"Oh sorry, I just forgot to let go." I sheepishly said while they all laughed.

I have a good feeling about these two girls, they're--they're just different than most girls, and I like it.

So what'd you guys think? :D Comment and Vote! Please feedback! So... B.A.M tweeted Jodie in real life I'm crying for her! :'D so this story is about me and Jodie and the wonderful B.A.M! We just love them so much they make us feel so happy and we are always fangirl'in!!! Love you B.A.M <3