Chapter Twenty Seven: Be My Forever

[Karina]

Am I hearing correctly?

Justin Bieber wants to marry me?

He wants to marry me?

Holy. Shit.

"K-Karina?"

"Y-you want t-to m-marry... Me?" I breathe.

He nods his head, smiling as he looks down a little, grabbing my hand from behind his neck.

"I would love to marry you..." He rasps kissing my hand softly, staring up at me as he did.

"I-I... I don't know what to say..."

"Say yes..." He laughs.

I look into his eyes. He was serious. Sighing deeply, I bite my lip, smiling just a little.

"Y-yes..." I sob just a little.

"Y-yes what?" He asks.

"Yes I will marry you." I basically scream. He smiles pulling me into a hug, kissing all over my face.

"I love you so much Karina..." He mumbles as he continued to kiss me all over.

"I love you more." I giggle.

[Later that morning]

After Justin left for work, I take a shower and dress casually. We decided to go ring shopping later today and I actually couldn't wait. I walk into the living room and sit on the couch. I haven't talked to my mom in a while and honestly I missed hearing her sweet yet annoying voice.

I grab my phone dialing her number.

"Hello sweetheart."

"Hi mom how are you?" I ask.

"I'm fine. How are you and Justin?"

"We are amazing. He's at the office for a minute, talking some things over with his dad. We're going shopping later today."

"Oh. Okay. Have you talked to Lisa?"

"Uh yeah. She should be coming back from her trip soon right?"

"Yep. And she has something to share with you." She says in a serious tone.

"Oh what's that?" I ask curiously.

"She's getting married!"

"Oh! That's great!" I exclaim. "When did this happen?"

"Well... She's been dating one of Justin's friends... Ryan I think."

"Ryan Butler?!" I squeal.

"Yeah him. Anyway they've been dating for about a year now and he popped the question."

"Aw... I'm so happy for her." I smile.

"Yeah. Now we need Justin to pop the question... And soon."

My heart jumps a little, butterflies filling my stomach.

"Yeah. Well I have a feeling he's going to." I say, trying so hard not to give it away. I didn't really want to tell her, but I knew my mom would catch on.

"He already has, haven't he?" She says.

See what I mean?

"Yeah. This morning." I say.

Now I have never EVER heard my mom scream as loud as she did when I told her this.

"Oh my god! Rina!?"

"Mom calm down before you per your pants." I giggle.

"Holy meatballs! Be finally purposed!"

"Yeah. He did." I smile.

"Thank god! I thought I was going to have to strangle him." She laughs.

"Well now you don't. But I have to go, I think he's back now. Love you mommie. Bye." I say.

"See ya later baby boo." She coos before hanging up.

I put my phone down as Justin walks into the living room a bright smile on my face.

"Hello my beautiful wife to be." He coos kissing my lips.

"Hello handsome. You tired?"

"Nah. Not really. Dad just wanted to see how I was doing. And I told him about our engagement." He sighs taking off his jacket.

"Oh. How'd he take it?" I ask.

"He literally picked me up and twirled me around." He says with a scared face. I giggle.

"Awe... How sweet." I coo.

"Sweet my ass. That scared me half to death." He chuckles sitting beside me, placing my feet on his lap.

"Well... He's happy." I say.

He starts to gently massage my sick covered feet, and it actually felt amazing.

"So... I know I said I'd take you ring shopping today, but... I kind of already picked out your ring.."

My eyes widen. "When did you pick it out?"

"The week after you moved in." He says tickling my feet, making me laugh.

"Justin, stop. You know I'm ticklish." I giggle moving my feet away from his fingers. He chuckles placing a kiss on the top of my feet. He reaches into his pocket, taking out a purple box and handing it to me. I stare at it, realizing that in this box was my engagement ring.

"Open it baby." He coos.

I smile, opening the box. A gasp leaves my lips as a beautiful diamond ring was revealed. It was silver with a diamond in the middle, surrounded by small diamonds. It was gorgeous.

"Justin... It's beautiful."

"Just like you my love." He coos. He moves my feet, bending down on one knee, grabbing my left hand.

"Karina... I know our relationship started with a one night stand. But it bloomed into something more. And the past months that you've been in my life have changed me. It has made me... A better man. A man my dad had dreamed of me becoming. You're not just my life, Karina. You're my drug. You're my Novacane. And I don't want to give you up. I want you to be mine. And only mine. I want to wake up to your beautiful face every morning, make love to you every night, hear you laugh, console you when you're hurt. I want you to be my forever."

His words were so sweet and powerful. They brought me to tears. And him too. He grabs the ring, taking it out and sliding it on my finger.

"Karina Rose Brent... Will you be my forever?" He rasps looking deep into my eyes.

I sigh, letting the tears flow down my face, before once again answering him with a breathless.

"Yes."

Our lips connected in a passionate kiss, him holding me, picking me up from the couch and carrying me to our room.

Before I knew it, we were both naked in our bed, making love to one another. Each touch, each kiss, each stroke filled with love. Tears filled both of our eyes as we reached our climaxes together, screaming each other's name in pleasure.

I laid on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as he slept. I realized his heartbeat was just like mine. It was like we were connected. And I knew right then he was my forever and I was his...

(A/n: well... Novacane is coming to an end.

The next chapter will be it's last...

Yeah I know you guys may be sad, but you never know...

I may make a small sequel. 😏

Comment your thoughts.

Love you for reading😘🌺)