Chapter Nine: "I-I think I-I'm f-falling in love with y-you"

[Justin]

I watched her as she slept soundly on the couch. She looked so peaceful. It looked as if she was in another world.

By now I was in the chair across from her, slumped in it as she slept stretched out under a blanket on the couch.

It's been very pleasant between us the past few days. No sex, just talking and getting to know each other. To date, it's actually been seven weeks since our 'one night stand'. I cringe at that thought.

It meant more to me than I thought it would. And every time I think about it, my body shivers.

The sensations we created that night are burned into every fiber of my body. The way she felt wrapped around my dick, the way her juices mixed with mine, it was the best I've ever had.

I wanted her to be mine. I needed her to be mine.

"J-Justin..." She moans in her sleep. My eye light up at the glorious sound.

"Baby..." She whimpers twisting and turning in her sleep.

She's dreaming about me. I get up from my seat, walking over to her quietly. I go to the end where her feet lay, covered with socks and the blanket. I gently pull the cover back, exposing her beautiful legs. She decided to just wear her panties and took off her sweats she wore this morning. And since we were the only ones on the jet, I didn't mind.

As I pulled the cover back, my breathing hitched as I revealed her panties. I bend down on my knees, placing soft kisses on her legs. She was a heavy sleeper, but I knew sooner or later she'd wake up.

I keep going, soon reaching her covered sex. I run my nose up and down her covered slit, humming and moaning as I enjoyed her scent.

"Justin..." She moans softly, spreading her legs a little more, which gave me full access. I smile, placing soft kisses on her covered clit.

"Oh... Ugh..." She whimpers, biting her lip.

My hands rub her thighs softly, my fingers finding the hem of her panties. I pull them off her completely, exposing her perfect pussy to my hungry eyes.

"Jesus..." I whimper, licking my lips as I caress her softly. It had to be one of the most precious I'd ever seen.

My mouth waters as I tease her swollen clit, making her wetter and wetter. I bend down, flicking it with my tongue, teasing her entrance with my middle finger.

"Oh fu-" she hisses cutting herself off with a soft moan.

I stare at her the whole time, eating her out, listening to her moans. Fuck they were like music to my ears.

"J-Justin... What-" I hear her say, her eyes open and heavy with lust. she bites her lip, moving her hips to meet my mouth.

"You taste heavenly..." I moan, placing kisses all over her sex.

She doesn't respond, staring at me with lust and desire in her eyes.

"But... I bet you feel amazing, yeah?" I tease, sucking her clit. She silently nods, moaning just a little.

[Karina]

I watched as Justin slipped off his shirt, exposing his chest that was covered in tattoos. He still had his eight pack, just as I remembered.

"Like what you see babe?" He whispers kissing me. I nod, as his tongue invades my mouth.

He pulls away from me, sitting in the couch. Without him saying much, I straddle him, my hands using the couch as leverage. Instantly, our lips connect. He cups my cheek, wrapping his arm around my back, pulling me to him.

"This time, we make love. Slow sensual love. Okay?"

My eyes widen at his words. My heart beat sped up as I stared into his eyes when he said it.

"O-okay." I say softly.

He grabs the blanket next to us, wrapping it around me to cover my exposed backside. He pulls himself out, grabbing a condom, sliding it over his shaft. Holding my side, he helps me slide on to him.

"Ugh.. Fuck." He groans, his head falling back. my hands grip the back of the couch as he completely fills me.

"Y-you okay?" He stammers.

"Y-yes..." I moan, my face rising to meet his. He smirks just a little, pulling me in for another kiss.

"Start moving.. But slowly." He says on his deep raspy voice.

I do as he says, rocking slowly on his lap, softly moaning as I did so. He held my hips, kissing my neck as gently caressing my breast.

"You feel so good, baby." He moans kissing my cheek, keeping his lips there.

"You do too." I whimper, closing my eyes.

"Open your eyes baby. I wanna see you." He coos kiss me. I open my eyes, staring into his. And then something happened.

When I looked into his eyes, I saw something I had never seen before. He was enjoying me. He was enjoying our love making. I could tell by the way he held me close and each stroke.

"Karina... Baby..." He moaned hold my face to his.

"I-I'm almost there..." I moaned as he held me speeding up the strokes, enough to bring us both to a mind shattering orgasm.

Tears fell from my eyes as my orgasm flowed through my body. All you could hear was our soft breathing trying to climb down from our highs. He pulls away just a little, staring into my eyes. His face softens as he sees the tears.

"It's okay baby." Justin coos kissing me softly. "It's okay."

I sniffle as he holds me close to him, wiping my tears away.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"I-I... I-I think..."

He looks into my eyes, searching for a sign.

"Baby... What's wrong?" He asks again.

And at that moment, staring into Justin beautiful eyes, the one thing I was afraid would happened happened.

"I-I think I-I'm f-falling in love with y-you."

(A/n: love you for reading😘 leave a comment if you want.)