Chapter Fifteen: All Mine

[Karina]

I never thought I'd ever feel this way in my life.

Waking up in a pair of strong arms, protecting me from harm. It was heavenly.

Opening my eyes, I couldn't help the smile on my face. He was so beautiful as he slept.

Pecking his lips, I slowly get up heading to the bathroom. I smelled like Justin and sex. Which it wasn't a bad thing. But I just wanted to enjoy a n e hot shower.

After the shower, I brush my teeth and head into the room. To my surprise, Justin was still asleep, but knowing him, he probably was watching me the whole time.

I grab a bra and some panties slipping them on. We had a few hours before we had to check out, and I didn't feel like dressing in any clothes, so I just grabbed Justin's dress shirt. I stood at the door, watching the sunrise on the California horizon. It was very beautiful and calm.

"Baby..."

I knew that sound from anywhere. I smile turning to see Justin raising up wiping his eyes.

"Hi." I say, my voice a little horse.

"Hi. You okay?"

"I'm fine. My legs hurt a little, but besides that... I'm good." I smile.

He nods, biting his bottom lip. "Come back to bed." He says, motioning to him. I walk over and lay beside him. We sit up in the bed, his arms comforting me.

"How do you feel?" He asks.

"About what?" I ask, kind of confused.

"About... Last night."

I gulp a little. "It was... Amazing."

"No. I mean... About everything..." He says.

I raise up staring at him with confused eyes. "Everything as in..."

He sighs. "I know why you were scared. You thought if we had sex, it would ruin everything we had built the past three days. And I just want to know. How do you feel?"

My eyes soften. "Oh... Well... I still love you. And I'm pretty positive you still love me. So.."

"So... We're good?" He asks.

I lean in pecking his lips. "We're great."

He chuckles a little, cupping my cheek to kiss me again.

"I love you." He rasps.

"And I love you." I reassure, kissing him again.

"You know what this means, right?" he asks, rubbing my cheek a little.

"No. What is that?" I ask.

"This means... You're all mine." He growls at the end.

My body shivers at the tone of his voice. "All yours." I whimper, kissing him again.

We get up and get ready to depart from the hotel. Because of last nights events, we ended up sleeping through the flight. And before we knew it, we were back home in Miami.

"Welcome home, love birds!" Lisa teases as I reach my door.

"Thank you Lisa." I say placing my suitcase down.

"Babe. I gotta go. Dad called." Justin says.

"Okay." I say turning to face him.

"Hey Justin." Lisa teases.

"Hey Lisa." He chuckles.

"Yeah... I'm good here. Just call me when you can."

"Okay." He says before kissing my lips.

"Bye. Bye Lisa." He yelps, walking down the hall.

I close the door, turning to face Lisa. Her hands were planted on her hips, a smirk on her face.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"Uh uh. You need to spill it, Ms. I can't call my best friend during my vacation." She sasses.

"Well... Let's just say... Justin and I... Have gotten closer over the past few days." I smirk.

"How close?" She gasps.

I put my hands together. "Very... Close."

She starts squealing like a little kid. "OMG! You guys are so cute!"

"Calm down Lisa. You're gonna have heart attack." I giggle.

"Girl! That ship has sailed." She exclaims.

The rest of the night, we sit and talk about the vacation. And then I get a text.

'He's not who you think he is.-S'

(A/n: comment your thoughts. Love you for reading😘🌺)