Behind The Curtain (M.A.D Fanfic)

*Michaels P.O.V*

"Here's the plan"

I looked up from my mcdonalds order and looked skeptically at the boy sat opposite me, He had light blue eyes and blonde hair, all stood up forming spikes around his head, his fringe was down and he had a blue and white bandana wrapped around his head, The plain black school uniform we were all forced to wear didn't include bandanas, but Dan liked to think of himself as a bit of a 'hardman', However was known in school as BandanaDan. Aiden, Toby, Ben and Myself just called him Dan. Just plain, simple Dan,  or sometimes dickhead. 

Dan spoke clear and confident, Yet subtle and quiet, We all drew our attention to him as he talked us through his plan. 

"So you all know the Drama dept have a play on tomorrow? Well after this, lets sneak into the auditorium and fuck with all their props? It'll be hilarious to see their faces in the morning when the see its all ruined" 

His face suddenly broke into fits of laughter, Toby nodded followed by Aiden and Ben laughing along with Dan I grabbed my cup from the table and sat back uncomfortably, I didn't wanna go through with this, But I also didn't want to be called a loser by the boys. I'm a complete push over at stuff like this.

"You in?"

I found myself jumping as The tall boy sat beside me known as Ben spoke, He repeated

"Mike, You in?"

"Uh Yeah, Sounds good"

The boys cheered together and we sat back to finish our maccys