Chapter 11: Chaz and Ryan

Taylor's P.O.V.

Stumbling around, I didn't know where I was. All I could hear was loud music. Things began to get a little fuzzy. I shook my head. My vision went back to being somewhat normal.

Walking out of the room, I focused on the doorway ahead. Going through the doorway, I saw a room with a tan leather couch in it. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to a guy.

Beginning to regain my memory, I knew I shouldn't have drank so much. Scooting closer to the guy, I then stared into his eyes. They were the most beautiful shade of blue.

Examining the rest of his face, I then looked back into his eyes. Smiling at him, he then smiled back. Wow, I can't believe I never realized how cute Ryan was. I probably was just too foused on Justin to realize.

Ryan's P.O.V.

Taylor smiled at me. I could tell that she had too much to drink by the was she walked over here. Taylor moved in closer to me. She had a huge smile on her face.

She looked so hot. The way her bangs were barely hitting her eyelashes. Her floppy black hat looked amazing on her. I stared into her blue eyes. How had I not seen it before?

"Hey Ryan." Taylor said in a flirty tone.

"Hey Taylor." I said back. Taylor brought her legs up onto the couch. She but her feet on the other side of me and moved closer. She then brought her hand a round my neck. We stared deepily into each other's eyes.

"So how are you?" she asked.

"Good what about you?" I asked. She sighed.

"Got my heart broken again tonight. But I'm not gonna let it get to me. This is a party. I'm supposed to have fun right?" Taylor asked.

Nodding, I couldn't believe Taylor got her heart broken again. Well maybe not again. I mean I heard rumors that she was hooking up with guys to get over someone. But that didn't seem like Taylor.

Taylor took her floppy hat off then put it on me. Lookling at her confused, she began to giggle. Raising my eyebrows, I looked at the top of the hat. Taylor giggled more.

"You look so cute." Taylor said. I looked back at her with a smile.

"So do you." I said while blushing. Looking down at the floor, I couldn't believe I just told he that. Actually I was surprised I never told her before.

How great would it be if I started dating her? I mean Selena's is Taylor's best friend. And Justin is my best friend. It would work out great. Now I just needed to find someone for Chaz.

Taylor placed her lips on my cheek. Once she took her lips off my cheek, I slowly turned my head in her direction. Then we began moving in closer and closer. Taylor and I both shut out eyes.

Our lips meet and time became frozen. In those few seconds that her lips were against mine it just felt magical. Taylor pulled away. We both smiled, then she leaned in again and we started kissing more.

'Okay now I definitely have to find someone for Chaz.' I thought. Taylor kept kissing me. Every kiss was magic. Taylor then jerked away. I looked at her confused and she just smiled.

She swung her legs back onto the ground and got up from the couch. She then took her hat off my head. She began stumbling over a little.

"Where are you going?" I asked curiously.

"Bathroom. But don't worry I'll be back soon." Taylor said with a wide smile.

Taylor's P.O.V.

Pushing past people, I made my way to the bathroom. I twisted the handel but it was locked. Pounding on the door, I seriously needed to go to the bathroom. No response. Ray probably brought that girl in the bathroom; and they were probably making out. I pounded on the door again.

"Let me in! Let me in! I seriously need to go!" I screamed. The door unlocked. 'Finally.' I thought with relief.

The door opened and I saw Chaz. A smile appeared on my face. Then things became a little dizzy again. I stumbled over. Chaz began to help.

"No! No! I don't need your help. I'm fine." I argued. Chaz shook his head. We both knew that I was lying through the skin of my teeth.

Chaz's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that Taylor was arguing with me that she was okay. She was obviously lying. Continuing to help her, I pushed past people and guided Taylor over to the couch. Taylor sat down on the couch.

"I'm seriously fine." Taylor argued.

"No you aren't." I argued. Taylor rolled her eyes. She then signaled for me to sit down next to her. I sat down next to her.

"I'm sorry for arguing with you. You're right. I'm not fine." Taylor admitted. Taylor's eyes began to glisten. 'Oh no. Please don't cry.' I thought. Wrapping my arms around Taylor, I brought her close to me. She held me tightly.

"I'm so sorry Chaz." she cried. I didn't understand why she was getting so worked up over this. Then again she wasn't fine. Taylor then let go of me. Taylor's eyes were a little red. But it didn't seem like she was crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked with concern.

Taylor shook her head while saying, "Just some things I don't want to get into." I nodded. She smiled at me.

"Thanks again for being here to talk to me." Taylor said.

"Anytime." I replied. I didn't understand why Taylor was saying thanks, considering the fact we didn't talk much. But I'll accept it anyways.

Taylor brought me in for another hug. Our cheeks swept past each other's while letting go. Then Taylor quickly pecked my cheek close to my lip. We then looked into each other's eyes.

Taylor and I both closed our eyes then leaned in. Taylor's lips felt perfect against mine. I should've talked to her more often.

Then it hit me. How perfect would it be if we started dating? I mean Selena's best friend is Taylor. And Justin is my best friend. It would work out great. Now I just need to find someone for Ryan.

Ryan's P.O.V.

Impatiently, I tapped my foot against the floor. I knew it took long for girls to go the bathroom. But this was ridiculous. I had to go and find Taylor. Getting up from the couch, I wasn't sure where to find the bathroom.

Beginning to roam around Ray's house, I then found myself in another living room. I looked over at the couch and saw Taylor and Chaz kissing.

My heart broke. I knew Taylor and I weren't together. But I felt something. Walking over to the couch, I couldn't believe Chaz. Shaking my head, I had to so something about this; right now.