Chapter 5: Dinner

Taylor's P.O.V.

I moved my fork around in my spaghetti. To be honest, I didn't feel like eating. My mom looked at me. Seeing the look on her face, I knew what she was thinking. Don't play with your food. Setting my fork down in the spaghetti, I looked at my mom.

"Can I go eat in my room?" I begged. My mom looked at my plate and shook her head.

"Eat here." she demanded. Looking over at my dad, I hoped he would side with me on this. His eyes told me to eat here. Rolling my eyes, I picked my fork back up.

Digging my fork into my spaghetti, I slowly spinned my fork around. Taking it out, there was a glob of spaghetti on it. I put the spaghetti in my mouth then put my fork back onto my plate.

Slowly, I chewed. The doorbell rang. My parents both looked at me. Anything to get up from the table. I swallowed then got up from the table. Who was here? Going to the front door, I opened it. Well this was awkward. Why was he here?

"Uhm Joe, why are you here?" I asked. Joe just smiled at me then just walked into my house. Looking at him confused, i then shut the door. 'Sure. Just walk into my house.' I thought angrily. First I had to deal with Nick, now I have to deal with Joe. This was unbelievable.

Joe sat down at the table. 'Sure sit down for dinner too.' I thought angrily. I had no clue why Joe was here. We hadn't talked since we broke up; well we talked yesterday. But I was too drunk keep a conversation.

Joe warmly greeted my parents. They looked at me confused. 'Trust me, I'm just as confused about this as you guys are.' I thought while walking back over to the table. Sitting down in my seat, my mom got up from her seat.

"Oh you don't have to." Joe insisted. My mom smiled.

"No it's okay." my mom said while proceeding to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes.

I had no idea what game Jow was playing. But I didn't like it. He had no reason to be here. Glaring at Joe, I hoped my dad wouldn't notice. My mom came back in with a plate of food. She set the plate down in front of Joe.

"Thanks." he said with a smile.

"Anytime sweetie." my mom said. 'Don't call him that.' I thought while rolling my eyes. Joe picked up his fork and began to eat. Continuing to glare at him, I shook my head. I didn't even invite you into my house. Picking up my fork, I took another bite of my spaghetti. After I finished chewing, I swallowed.

"Why are you here Joe?" I said angrily. Wow. Total deja vu moment. Joe swallowed. My parents noted the anger in my voice. My mom got up from the table and picked up her's and my dad's plates. They both left to the kitchen. I didn't blame them, I didn't want to be involved with this either.

"I'm here to talk to you." Joe admitted.

"About?" I asked. He cleared his throat.

"About getting back together." Joe said while looking into my eyes. I began laughing. Was he serious? Joe looked at me with disappointment. Oh, I guess he was being serious.

Shaking my head, Joe glared at me. He stood up and slammed his fists onto the table.

"Taylor I helped you! How could you not want to get back with me?!" he yelled. I began laughing. He slammed his fists on the table again. He moved closer towards me. He pounded his fists against the table.

"I think it's time for you to leave." I said. He angrily walked over to his plate and threw it on the ground.

He went out the front door and slammed it behind him. I went over to the floor and started picking up the food off the floor. 'Well at least he has some manners.' I thought sarcastically.