15. MASK

!! WARNING: RAPE !! Could be triggering for some. Be aware!!

********

Adam yawns and rubs the back of his neck. He was exhausted and this band bar party didn't look to be coming to an end anytime soon.

He decided to call it a night and get some much needed rest. The band was off for the next two days and had planned a lot of sight-seeing around Portland.

It was just a short walk back to their hotel and the fresh air would do him good. The smokey bar was about to get to him. He told everyone bye except for Tim, who had excused himself to go to the bathroom.

He steps out of the bar and is met by the fresh brisk air. Air that his lungs badly needed. He looks around at the deserted street as he pulls his phone from his pocket to check the time: 1:15.

A dense fog was rolling in that gave the streets a very creepy feel. It reminder him of a scene from 'Jack The Ripper'.

The noise from the bar poured out into the streets. He crams his hands into his pockets and begins to walk down the empty sidewalk.

The scream of a cat causes him to freeze in his tracks. Was this such a good idea?

"Hello?" Adam asks, nervously as he looks around trying to see through the dense fog.

Before he even had time to react, a hand was clasped tightly over his mouth and he was being dragged into the ally beside the bar.

He struggles to escape but the attacker's grip was too strong. He rakes his nails across the attacker's arm, leaving behind a trail of blood.

"BITCH!" The man growls as he shoves Adam back onto a wooden crate that was in the ally.

It was too dark and foggy in the ally so Adam could not get a good view of the attacker. Only that he was wearing a mask to hide his identity.

The man grabs the blond and forces him over on his stomach against the rough wooden crate. His hand pressing firmly against Adam's back holding him down.

"PLEASE! STOP!" Adam screams. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!!"

But his screams for help were covered by the noise of the bar.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!" The man growls as Adam feels his pants and boxers being jerked down around his ankles.

Adam feels something sharp press against his neck.

"Now. You lay here like a good little boy and let daddy have his fun." The gravelly voice says near his ear.

Adam whimpers and bites his bottom lip as he feels the man's dick enter him.

After just a few hard thrust, something comes over Adam. He moans as he begins to meet the man's thrust. He wanted more. He wanted harder.

He soon got what he was secretly wanting.

"AHHHHH!" Adam screams out in pleasure as the rapist rams harder into his victim.

"You like that, B*tch!?" The man asks as he held firmly onto Adam's hips. Thrusting hard into his prey.

"YESSS!! OH MY GOD!! YES!!" Adam cries as his body loses all control. He shakes uncontrollably as he releases. His cum shooting out on the crates that was his support.

His attacker grunts loudly as he too releases.

Adam whimpers as he feels the man's cock jerking inside him as it releases it's juices.

Adam's body lays exhausted against the crate as he tries to catch his breath. He feels empty as the rapist pulls out.

A million thoughts flood his mind. What now? Is his attacker going to finish the job by killing him? What is he supposed to do? He has his attacker's DNA under his fingernails. He could easily have this guy found and put behind bars.

But then, there was something. Something that he just couldn't put his finger on.

He came out of his thoughts to notice there was complete silence. He glances over his shoulder to see that the man was gone. Nothing. He was so wrapped up in his thoughts he had not even heard him leave. But at least, he was still alive.

Instead of going back into the bar to tell the others, he finds himself continuing his short journey to the hotel. His mind was telling him that he needs to report it. His body was telling him differently.

Once inside the room, he gets into the shower. Letting the hot water sooth his tired aching body.

Slipping on some clean boxers, he stands at the mirror as he blows dry his hair. His eyes fixed on the reflection of the bruises on his hips. His eyes meets his eyes in the mirror.

"Bingo." He says quietly to himself.

The next morning, they were all supposed to meet in Tim and Chance's room before heading out for breakfast.

Adam got to the room to find Rob and Austin waiting patiently, sitting on the bed. Chance hurried around trying to find his shoes and cap while Tim was in the bathroom finishing getting dressed.

Tim walks out of the bedroom and sits down to put on his boots.

"Whoa. What happened to you?" Adam asks as he stares at the bandage that was on Tim's arm.

"Oh, that?" Tim says glancing down at his arm. "Oh, it's nothing."

"Dummy, here." Austin laughs as he nods toward the bass man. "Scrapped his arm on a nail that was sticking out of the stall in the john."

"Let's go. I'm starving." Rob whines.

"Y'all go ahead. I need to blow dry my hair some. It's too cold to go with it this wet." Tim says. "I'll catch up."

"Alright, we'll be at the Waffle House down the street." Austin says as the walk out of the room.

"D*mn. I forgot my phone." Adam says.

"Noooo." Rob whines.

"Y'all go ahead. I'll just walk down with Tim." Adam says as he walks toward his room.

~~

Tim runs his hands through his hair as he stares at himself in the mirror. His eyes wondering over to the bandage on his arm.

Taking a deep breath he turns and opens the bathroom door, only to find himself being grabbed by his shirt and shoved against the wall.

"I got a question for you." Adam says with a calm voice.

"Yeah?" Tim replies. His eyes wide from the force of the blond.

"Do you f*ck better with or without the mask?" Adam asks, raising a brow.

"Why are you asking me? You can answer the question better than I can." Tim replies with a smirk.

"I love them both." Adam smiles. "I can't believe you remembered me telling you."

"Angel Baby, I remember everything you tell me. Including your wild fantasies." Tim says as he kisses his lover softly. "Sorry, if I scared you."

"You did, at first. I knew there was something. I'd know your f*ck blindfolded. I enjoyed it too much for it to be from a stranger." Adam smiles as he runs a hand through Tim's hair. "You always know how to please me. But were you holding a knife to my neck? I didn't know you even owned a knife."

"I don't." Tim smiles. "It was a swizzle stick from my drink."

Adam laughs loudly as he smooths out Tim's shirt.

"I love you. Even if we do have to keep it secret from the others. Ericha might get wind of it." Tim says.

"I love you too. And I'm sorry." Adam pouts.

"Baby, I totally understand. With Cerise being involved and all." Tim says as he takes his lover's hand and walks toward the door. "But can I ask a favor?"

"Sure." Adam says as they release their hands as they walk out into the hall.

"Next time, trim your nails." Tim smirks as he presses the button on the elevator.

*********

PLEASE, don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!!!