1. Love At First Sight! (Tivi)

** A SPECIAL THANKS PTXSLMJ TO FOR THE AWESOME BOOK COVER!! THANKS BUDDY!! **

***********

He swept up back stage, as he had done ever night for the pass two weeks. Getting paid only a couple of dollars a night. Just enough to keep him from completely starving.

And every night he would fall in love with the theater's star performer, Avi Kaplan.

But Tim was a homeless man, dressed in rags and living on the streets. No one at the theater knew his name or even cared too.

He would always try to peek through the curtains unnoticed and watch the gorgeous man with the beautiful voice as he captivated his audience.

Tim would hang to every word Avi would sing in his songs. He could feel every emotions in the man's voice as he sung his heart out every night to his adoring fans.

Closing his eyes, Tim smiled as he imagined Avi singing to him.

"Don't you have work to do somewhere?" A female voice spoke, breaking Tim from his dream.

Tim looked around at a very well built young woman, probably a lot younger than what she was made up to be. She had long black hair, a ton of make-up and a very skimpy dress. Definitely one of the many girls wanting Avi to carry them home with him for the night.

Tim sighed and nodded his head as he slowly gets back to his sweeping.

"Hey, someone spilled a drink in front of the dressing rooms. You need to go mop it up." His boss ordered.

"Yes, Sir." Tim nods and heads to the janitor's closet to get the mop.

He sets the 'Wet Floor' sign out, then begins to mop up the spilled drink when he hears foot steps coming up the hallway.

He stares in awe as he sees Avi Kaplan, himself, walking up the hall, surrounded by his manager, several stage hands and of course some of the skimpy dressed groupies.

His heart begins to beat faster the closer they got. He thought about running, but he had no where to go.

The minute Avi's eyes met his, Tim lowers his head as a rush of shame devours him. He was not worthy to look into those beautiful green eyes.

Once they were pass, Tim slowly looks up only to see Avi glance back at him over his shoulder.

Avi and his cohorts reaches his dressing room and before going in, he glances back at Tim and gives him a soft smile. He then whispers something to his manager and walks into the room alone, closing the door behind him.

"Alright, ladies. Time to go home." The manager says as he herds the unhappy girls toward the exit.

Tim quickly puts everything away and then goes to find the owner to get the money he was due.

He puts on his torn jacket and steps outside the back door, only to be met by a cold blustery wind. He pulls his jacket tightly around him and hunkers down beside a dumpster, trying to block the cold wind.

He wraps his arms around him as he closes his eyes and rests his head against the cold metal of the dumpster. Praying once again that God would have mercy on him and call him home.

Tim slowly opens his eyes as he feels himself being covered by a warm coat. And someone brushing his hair out of his face.

He looks around, his eyes meeting the most beautiful and caring green eyes he had ever seen. Avi.

"What's your name?" Avi asks in a kind voice.

"Tim." He answers quietly, his body trembling from the cold.

"Tim? Do you believe in love at first sight?" Avi asks as he tucked the coat closer around Tim's shoulders.

"It could happen." Tim says with a shrug.

"It does happen, because it just did." Avi smiles as he again brushes back Tim's hair.

~~

That was three years ago, today many young girls hearts are breaking.

Tim is looking at himself in the mirror as he fumbles with his neck tie. Someone softly pecks on the door.

"Yea?" Tim sighs as he tries for the third time with the tie.

"You just about ready?" A female voice asks.

"No, I don't even know how to tie a neck tie." He smiles at Avi's older sister, Esther.

"Just think, in a few short minutes." Esther smiles as she ties his tie. "You'll be my brother in law."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay ya'll. This is my first try at a One Shot. So PLEASE be kind, but let me know what you think.

And DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!

** TIVI **