Bad Timing! Part 2 (Tim & Kelsey, friendship)

"You're freaking serious, aren't you?" Tim asks with frightened eyes. "Wait, wait! What are you doing?"

"I can't have the baby through my pants." Kelsey says as she pulls her pants down. "Help me, Tim."

"Oh God, Oh God." Tim whispers as he helps her undress. "Rob is gonna kill me for undressing his wife."

"HOLY SH*T!" Tim says loudly, turning his head quickly as she spreads her legs in front of him.

She screams loudly and begins to push.

"I'm serious Kel. I don't know what to do." Tim says as his eyes fills with tears. 

"Go into that small bathroom, there should be some towels." Kelsey whispers through her heavy breathing.

Tim nods and runs to the bathroom bringing back some towels.

Both forgetting all about the tornado outside.

He lays the towels down and sits down at her feet. 

He looks up, his eyes meeting her's.

"We can do this." She smiles nervously.

"But... But what if something goes wrong, Kel?" He asks with a tear running down his cheek. "I don't want to be the fault of you losing her."

"We can't think that way. We have to stay posiTIVE!" She screams as another pain hits.

"OH MY GOD!! I SEE THE TOP OF HER HEAD!!" Tim screams.

He takes his glasses off and throws them aside. He wipes his eyes with the palms of his hands.

"Okay. Okay, I can do this." He mumbles to himself.

"Yes, you can. I have faith in you." Kelsey says through her tears.

"Okay? Uh, when the next pain hits, maybe push really hard?" He says looking up into her eyes and forces a smile.

"OH MY GOD!!" She screams as she raises up to push.

Tim reaches down with trembling hands to try and help the baby.

"PUSH! KEL! PUSH!" Tim yells.

"AAHHHHHHH!" She screams as she pushes as hard as she could.

"THE HEADS OUT!! KELSEY, HER FREAKING HEAD IS OUT!!" Tim shouts.

Kelsey lays back down to try and catch her breath. "I'm so tired." She whispers.

"Hell, you can't stop now. You'll look awfully funny trying to walk with your baby's head sticking out of your pu..."

"Tim!" Kelsey manages to laugh through her pain. "Shut up! It hurts too much to laugh."

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" She screams, raising up again to push with all her might.

"God, Please help me." He whispers as he tries to get the baby's shoulders free. "Push!"

"I'm trying." Kelsey cries.

As the shoulders came out, the rest of the baby's body seem to slide out easily landing in Tim's hands.

Kelsey falls back on the couch gasping for air.

Tim stares in shock at the small baby girl laying in his hands.

The baby gasp for air and then started to cry without Tim having to do anything.

Tim starts to sob as he holds the tiny baby girl in his hands. He looks up toward the ceiling. "Thank-you, Jesus."