11. Secret Pleasures

**  !!! WARNING: SMUT!!!   **

****

On July 19, 1981, twin son's were born to Regan and Dena Foust. Regan was the first born so he was named after their father. Timothy, being born fifteen minutes later, was named after his uncle/godfather.

Even though they were identical twins, as they got older their personalities were as different as night and day.

Regan became the problem child. Failing grades in school. Always in trouble for one thing or another. After finishing school his wild life continued into adulthood. Regan was bisexual although he never became interested in any of the guys he had been with. He preferred the ladies. He had a steady girlfriend named Jenika Marion.

Timothy, on the other hand, was the perfect son. Graduated top of his class. Great paying job. He was a kind and caring man. Tim was strictly gay. He had dated several men before he found his true love. A blue-eyed blond by the name of Adam Rupp. They had made plans to move in together once Adam's lease was up on his apartment.

Regan was quite jealous of Tim. It was apparent that his parents played favorites. Fueling the jealousy.

He found himself wanting what Tim had. Especially, Adam.

~~

Adam was putting a load of clothes into the dryer when he heard a knock on the door. He goes to open the door only to find Tim at the door.

"Hey." Adam smiles. "Why ain't you at work?"

"I .. I just wanted to see you." Tim says with a shy smile.

"You were just here last night, silly." Adam giggles as he turns to head back to the laundry room.

Tim reaches out and grabs him by the arm and roughly pulls him into his arms. Crashing his lips against Adam's in a passionate kiss.

"Wow." Adam says softly when Tim breaks the kiss. He didn't know what else to say. The rough kiss was definitely a turn on. But Tim had never been this rough before. And Tim didn't smoke and Adam definitely tasted  a cigarette on his breath.

Before another word could be said, their lips reconnect and Adam is pushed toward the bed. His shirt being removed from his body.

He should stop this but did he want to? He knew that this was not his boyfriend. The man that he loved with all his heart and wanted to marry someday. But he wanted this. He enjoyed the roughness and his quickly growing erection was a dead give away.

Regan wasted no time in unfastening Adam's pants and with on swift motion, jerked them down around his ankles. He stares into Adam's eyes, his brown eyes dark with lust. As he removes his own clothes, Adam steps out of his pants and boxers.

He shoves Adam back on the bed and crawls on top of him.

"Oh, my God." Adam breathes as Regan grinds his rock hard prick against his. Sending jolts of electricity through him.

Regan holds Adam tightly by his wrist pinning his arms down above his head as he kisses him, forcing his tongue into the blond's mouth.

Regan turns loose of one of Adam's wrist and runs his hands down his arm. Adam moans and squirms as his attacker pinches his nipple and nibbles on his ear. Regan was making sure that he didn't leave any marks on Adam's body.

"You like it rough? Huh?" Regan growls into his victim's ear.

Adam manages to nod his head. 

Regan lets go of Adam's other wrist as he begins to move further down Adam's body. Adam whimpers as Regan teases him with his tongue. He wanted to push the brown haired man further down to his waiting cock but his arms felt as if they were paralyzed.

Regan coats his finger with spit and roughly shoves it into Adam's entrance. Causing Adam to scream out in pain.

"You said you liked it rough." Regan replies as he rams his finger in and out.

The pain quickly turns to overwhelming pleasure and Adam begins to thrust his hips meeting Regan's jabs. Soon another finger was added and then another.

Adam rolls his head back and forth on his pillow. His body trembling with the need to feel Regan's prick inside of him.

"REGAN!! PLEASE F*CK ME!!" Adam screams.

Regan looks up with a mixture of shock and fear on his face. His hand coming to a complete halt.

"Oh? You didn't think I could tell the difference between you and Tim? Really?" Adam asks through heavy breathing.

Regan opens his mouth but couldn't form any words.

"Tim makes sweet love to me. But right now? I want to be f*cked." Adam says with a smile. "F*ck me, Regan."

Regan swallows hard as he glances back to Adam's crotch.

"No one will know. Not Tim. Not Jenika." Adam says softly. "It will be our little secret."

Regan smiles slightly and nods.

"Now, f*ck me senseless." Adam smiles as he reaches into his night stand for a condom and hands it to his boyfriend's twin.

Regan opens the pack with trembling hands and slips it on.

Adam spreads his legs as Regan positions himself and pushes in quickly. Adam gasps at the sudden action. Regan immediately starts pounding inside of Adam.

The blond screams as he grabs onto the covers beneath him.

Sweat drip from Regan's face as he mercilessly rams into his brother's boyfriend with all his might.

"SON OF A B*TCH!" Regan growls loudly as he reaches the edge. He had never reached his high so hard. His body shook as he released.

"Reg, I'm fixing to cum!" Adam whimpers as he squirms underneath him.

"Wait." Regan says as he pulls himself out of Adam.

He wastes no time in moving down and taking Adam's throbbing member into his mouth.

"Oh, my God." Adam says as he wraps his fingers into Regan's hair.

Regan sucks aggressively as if he was starving for the taste of Adam's cum. 

"AHHHHH." Adam screams out as he release the hot creamy cum down Regan's throat.

"Holy sh*t." Regan groans as he raises up and brushes his hair back from his face. He falls into the bed beside of Adam. Both trying to catch their breath.

"Maybe next time you need to call or text me first before you come." Adam says as he stares at the ceiling.

"Next time?" Regan asks as he turns his head to look at the blond.

Adam turns his to meet Regan's eyes. He holds up his pinky finger.

"Our little secret?" He asks.

"Our little secret." Regan smiles as he wraps his pinky around Adam's.

******

Just a little something to hold you over until after Thanksgiving. I've had part of this written for awhile. :)

VOTE & COMMENT!!!