"Mom, I'm going with Justin, we'll be back in a few hours."

I see my mom and Justin's mom, Mrs. Sherry, stick their heads out from around the kitchen corner. I didn't even know his mom was here.

"Is it a date?" they ask in unison and giggle.

"No! We are best friends and hi Mrs. Sherry. We'll be home around 11." Disappointed looks appeared on their faces as I turn away.

I open the front door and walk to Justin's 2016 blue Mustang GT. I get into his car and it smells strongly of Justin's Polo cologne. It is a scent I will always recognize as his. Even though it may be overpowering at the moment it is somewhat comforting. I beam at him to observe what he is wearing. He has on a white tee shirt with a black leather jacket and some faded blue jeans. It's your typical bad boy look if you ask me.

"How do I look?" he asks.

"Truthfully?" I give a playfully disgusted look. He gives me a stern look.

"You look fine." I fasten my seatbelt.

He then starts to examine me. I can tell by the look on his face he is not pleased and I am not going to like what he says next.

"What's with the oversized plain tee shirt? You're so pretty and you have an awesome body. Why do you always wear such baggy clothes?"

"Since when did you become the fashion police?" I defend tugging at my shirt, "I like it okay? I am comfortable. Besides, I have a fashionable hoodie in case I get cold." I stretch out the word fashionable sarcastically.

"Just drive!" I command. I completely ignore his 'you're so pretty' compliment because it was overshadowed by the insults, he hurled at me.

We drive until we reach Bird Street. His football buddy, Kyle, lives over here. Apparently, he is the one throwing the crazy house party tonight. I can see his house because it has about 20 or more cars in front; we pull into his driveway, somehow, find a spot and we park.

While I am unbuckling my seat belt, my door swings open. "After you?" Justin gestures his arm to the house.

That was definitely one of the things that made girls fall for him. Justin is always so very chivalrous. Thankfully his mom taught him the importance of having manners. He's somewhat gentleman. However, I know that I am not special. He is like this with all the girls. That's just his charm.

We walk into the extremely loud and crowded house. There are so many people here I almost feel claustrophobic.

"I'll be right back; I'm going to get something to drink." I find the kitchen and pour myself a drink. I hope this helps ease my nerves a little

"Hey Justin!" I hear someone call his name from the kitchen.

"Who's your friend?" he said. Suddenly I can feel eyes staring at me.

"Jessie!" Justin calls to me.

"Yeah?" I take a sip of my drink and turn around.

"Come here." He commands, motioning me to him and some guy.

"Okay." I walk to them shyly.

The more I look around this place, the more I realize this is so not my scene. I am not a party goer who gets drunk all the time.

"Jessie, this is Kyle, the host of this crazy shin-dig," he gestures to Kyle and then me, "Kyle this is Jessie. I'm warning you though, no funny business Kyle. This is my girl okay, just do what you do best and entertain her." Justin is joking but serious at the same time.