Ch26 : 5SOS and "Fans"

Chapter 26: 5SOS and "Fans"

     [Edited: September 8, 2015]

     *Warning* VERY SHOCKING SCENES (Nothing inappropriate, ya nasty)

     (Lilly's P.O.V)

     "Wake up, Lilly!" A voice yelled, shaking me.

     "Go away!!" I whined, swatting away the person.

     "Okay. . . I guess I'll just eat all the waffles by myself. . ." The same voice sang, which I recognized as Niall's.

     I shot up. "NO!" I screamed, jumping out of bed, running downstairs and dashing into the kitchen.

     "FOOD!!!" I cheered. There was nothing at the table. Liam and Harry were still cooking.

     Harry laughed, "Lilly, breakfast is ready, the food's not going anywhere!! I'm really surprised your not Niall's sister!!!"

     I turned around and saw a smirking Niall.

     "You two-faced jerk!" I screamed at him. Niall just cracked up. Liam walked towards me and whacked me on my bum, with the spatula. "Watch your words, young lady."

     This made Niall laugh even more, pouting, I went back upstairs and decided to take a shower. After, I threw on a pair of sweatpants, and one of Louis' shirts. It looked gigantic on me.

     I watched some telly in my room, waiting for breakfast to be ready. As if the world read my mind, Liam's voice rang through the house.

     "Breakfast has been served!" He yelled. Niall dashed out of our rooms, as I followed him, the others casually walking.

     Niall and I were having a race to the table, ended up getting scolded, and a nice whack with the spoon.

     Everyone else made their way downstairs, taking their seats at the table.

     Halfway through the magnificent meal, Zayn spoke up, "So, we have a sound check to go today, and we are finally practicing with our opening act. The amazing band, 5 Seconds of Summer."

     "They're opening act, and we found out, that Ashton has a little sister, along with an adopted girl, Luke's sister. She had a hard past, so be nice to her," Liam reminded, looking directly at me.

     I put my hands up in defense, my mouth filled with scrambled eggs. Well, that's what I get for being a troublemaker. Oh well, that's me!!

     After breakfast, I walked back upstairs and decided on what to wear. We weren't really going anywhere, just a recording studio. So, I chose some teal sweatpants, an oversized gray sweatshirt and a baby blue beanie. I shoved on my short gray UGGs and walked downstairs.

     I plopped down onto the couch, my feet on Harry, and my head on Louis. We were just waiting for Riley.

     Several minutes later, she came downs wearing similar clothes as us.

     "It takes you that long to put on some simple clothes?!" I screeched. The boys laughed. Riley just shrugged, as we walked to the car.

     "Surprised you're not Zayn's sister. . . geez," I muttered. Zayn heard me, and laughed, "I'm going to take that as a compliment."

     Out of boredom, I jumped onto Harry's back. Actually, let me rephrase that; I tried to jump onto Harry's back. He was too tall. Being the gigantic person he is, I couldn't jump. And I was also short for a 13 year old. 4'11. And still growing. Harry chuckled every time I made an attempt. Finally, he squatted down and I climbed on.