Ch2 : Waiting

Chapter 2: Waiting

     [Edited: May 19, 2016]

     (Liam's P.O.V)

     "I think I just saw my sister," Louis replied, his eyes filled with fear and shock.

     Louis had told us about his sister. How she was so sweet, kind, funny and I know he loves her so much. But, we also know that he can't talk to her, for safety. It probably killed him.

     "Lou, are you serious? Where is she?" Zayn asked.

     "I think. . . she was in the accident. H-Her body was there and my father's too. . . And I don't know if it's real or not but. . ." Louis trailed off, speaking in barely above a whisper. He was on the verge of breaking down and clearly confused.

     "Oh, mate. . . I'm sorry. . ." Zayn apologized.

     Louis nodded, "Can we follow her? Like go to the hospital and see her?" He asked, his voice cracking and his eyes swelled up with tears.

     Everyone looked at me. Of course, I always make the decisions. I sighed, "Okay, lets go."

     We piled into the car and told the driver where to go instead. We followed the ambulance to the hospital.

     "Louis, if Lillian loses her father and doesn't know her mum, who is she going to live with?" Harry asked carefully, not wanting to push any buttons.

     "I - I don't know."

     "It's okay, Lou, we can figure that out later. For now, we have to focus on Lillian being okay," I assured him. Lou only shrugged and faced the window.

     The rest of the car ride was silent and the question just lingered into the dust. All of us were having questions spinning in our heads. 

     'Is Lilly going to be okay?' or 'What happened in the first place? ' or even, 'Is it really her. . . what if it's not?'

     A few minutes later, we arrived to the hospital and I parked the black range rover in the parking lot. We got out just as the paramedics and nurses were lifting Lillian and her dad out of the ambulance.

     [~]

     (Louis P.O.V)

     It was difficult, not having an actual fatherly figure in my life. I never had that father-son relationship. Stop it, Lou. You know very well Lilly has it worse. You have your friends, management and fans. Stop pitying yourself and think about your sister who has no mother, my mind scolded me. I sighed, knowing it was right.

     "Louis!" Liam yelled, pulling me out of my thoughts.

     "What? Oh, yeah," I said, coming back to reality.

     "Let's go," I followed him into the hospital. Niall, Harry, and Zayn were already inside, talking to the lady at the front desk.

     "Lillian Tomlinson isn't in this hospital," she stated boredly.

     "She was in a car crash, she should be here," Harry replied, his fists beginning to clench.

     I was shocked, I'm sure that was her. It had to be her.

     "Are you positive? But she should be here. I saw her with my own-" I seethed, also getting suddenly angry.

     "I'm sorry sir, please calm down," The woman cut me off, putting her hands up in defense.

     "How can I - ?" I started, getting cut off again.

     "Lou, calm down, we'll find her, I'm sure she's here," Liam assured, trying all his hardest to calm me down.

     "Okay," I replied after taking a few breaths.

     "Sir, I found something close to your patients' name. Lillian Tomson. Does that sound familiar?" She asked, her eyes seeming as if she wanted to get rid of us as soon as possible.

     Tomson, I have heard that before, it came from my mum. Towson. . . Tomson. . . Tomson. Wait, Tomson! It's the fake surname we used for her, "I know her! Sorry - er, wrong surname. That's her, is she here?" I asked, getting more anxious.

     "Yes, she is here. Only family members allowed, though," She told us, looking between the five of us skeptically.

     "Uh, we're her brothers. Yeah, we come from a very diverse family," Niall answered smoothly. We looked at him thankfully.

     The lady nodded slowly, not convinced, "Alright, the doctor will come and get you once you are allowed to see her."

     We nodded, relieved. Great, now, we just wait.

     But I didn't want to wait, I wanted to see my little sister run out and hug me. Unfortunately, the world was against me so I just had to sit and wait.

~~~

Authors note

Hi guys!!

I hope this book has at least one reader!!!

This is my first ever book, so my writing isn't that great.. :(

But, I hope you like it and continue reading!

Also, Louis' real siblings aren't going to be in the book for certain reasons. They will not be mentioned at all, to save confusion.

Remember to vote, comment, and share this book.

Plus I'm new on wattpad so I would like a few tips and all.. Feel free to DM me anytime!

Anyways, have an awesome week!!

Until next time, bye!! :)

-Lianne <3

__________________

(UPDATE) 5/11/16

*cringes*

i can't.