Ch7 : You're Not Alone

Chapter 7: You're Not Alone

     [Edited: August 20, 2015]

     Recap: Well, I guess that's how my life is right now.

     And let me know if the recaps are annoying or not. I think the story is better without the recaps, but I'm asking your help! And guys, I have a song on here and you should download it, it's called "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift. It would be cool when you start playing the song while reading. Overall, I love this song it's really touching and beautiful!!

Okay, on to the story.

     ____

     (Harry's P.O.V)

     After dinner, I was still feeling a bit guilty about scaring Lilly - with my, er - body. So, I went upstairs and began looking for her. I searched the 2nd floor but never found her. So, I went to ask the boys.

     I walked into the game room upstairs, and saw them playing FIFA.

     "Hey lads, have you seen Lilly anywhere?" I asked them.

     They all turned to me, pausing their game, "No I haven't, wh-" Liam started. He got cut off by Niall.

     "Do you hear that?" He screamed.

     "What?" We all asked him, looking frightened.

      He didn't answer, as he ran towards the sound he was hearing. The rest of us stopped and listened. Then, we heard it.

A piano playing.

     It was beautiful, that music slowly drifted into our ears, as we neared the room. The music room.

     We quietly peeked inside, and saw Lilly sitting at the piano. She was playing it. D
A few seconds later, she started singing.

She sang beautifully. "You are amazing!" Louis exclaimed, pausing between each word.

     Lilly froze. She turned around slowly, her face as white as paper.

     -----

     (Lilly's P.O.V)

     "You are amazing!" A voice exclaimed. I froze.

Oh god. Nobody was supposed to hear me...

     I turned around slowly and faced 5 amazed faces, "Wh-what do you mean..?" I asked, getting nervous. The thing is, I never sang in front of anyone. No one except my best friend, Allison.

     "Why didn't you tell us you could sing and play piano?" Zayn exclaimed, astonished.

     "Well..." I started, trailing off, "I did tell you when we were playing 20 questions.."

     "Yeah, sure, but not this good!" Louis sassed, emphasizing this.

     "I don't know, it's just a thing I learned with a friend. No big deal," I replied, trying to brush it all off. I looked at them with pleading eyes, trying to tell them that I don't want to talk about it. Unfortunately, they didn't listen.

     "You're the best singer I've ever heard," Liam told me, noticing my insecurity. I blushed incredibly, a compliment from a guy who was famous all over the world for singing himself.

     "You should become famous," Zayn encouraged.

     "Go on X-Factor! Follow my footsteps," Louis smiled.