Ch10 : Runaway

Chapter 10: Runaway

     [Edited: August 21, 2015]

     WATCH THE DRAG ME DOWN MUSIC VIDEO :))

     (Liam's P.O.V)

     "Louis, let's go call the others, we should head home now," I told him after we had bought a few new games.

     "Okay, I'll call them," He replied, as I nodded.

     I went outside the store and we waited for Zayn, Niall, and Harry. I called for Lilly, but I couldn't see her. Then, I noticed some people could possibly recognize our voices. I stopped the boys from shouting, and told Zayn to just text her. He nodded and took out his phone.

     We waited for Lilly to come out from the Game Store.

     Five minutes later, I saw Lilly. She was halfway through the doorway when she took out her phone for a second. She then continued walking and suddenly tripped over her feet. Clumsy just like Lou. I chuckled at my joke before realizing it looked like a hard fall. I was about to run over and help her but a young boy, about her age, rushed to her aid.

     "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. Out of curiosity, I wanted to see how she reacted to a boy talking to her. I walked back to the boys and told them about it. We all watched them closely and were getting ready to sprint if he made a move on her.

     "Yeah. I'm fine," She replied. He held out his hand. Lilly gladly took it and he pulled her up. Her cheeks became a light pink after touching his hand. I couldn't read the expression on her face though. Embarrassment? Loving look? Does she like him?

     "Thanks," She finally said.

     "No worries!" He answered back with a slight British accent. Wow, surprising. That would've been sarcastic if I wasn't mad.

      "Alright, well, um... I'm Lilly Tomlinson," She greeted, smiling awkwardly.

      "Nice to meet you, Lilly. I'm Calum Kage," He replied, sticking a hand out. She took it and they shook hands.

     "Aren't you One Direction's sister or something?" The boy asked, raising an eyebrow.

     "Actually, yes I am. But please, don't tell anyone, we're kinda here secretly. Not in the mood for paps and fans right now," She explained as he nodded.

     "Anyways, I have to go, my brothers are waiting!"

     "Wait, can I have your number? We can maybe hang out soon," He asked, almost desperate. The guys got some guts to ask right away. "I mean, if you want," He added quickly. Lilly gave him a wide smile.

    Uhm. No thanks. No, no, no, no. Lilly can't be handing out her number to strangers! She's in the public eye now, she can't be doing things like this. Lilly's going to get a handful of words when we get home

     "Sure!" Lilly answered, over-excitedly; as if she heard my pleas but ignored them to mock me. Oh, she is in big trouble.

     "Okay, I'll call you, bye Lilly, nice meeting you!" He waved, walking away after they typed in each other's numbers.

     "See ya later Calum," She waved and continued walking towards us, a tint of pink on her cheeks.

     I spun around and made a little huddle with the lads. "She is totally grounded, agreed?" Louis asked. Thank you! Someone agrees with me.

     "Why she is a teenager, what's the big deal? She's going to start dating sooner or later!" Harry protested.

     "Well let's keep it with later. I agree with Louis, she's too young to start dating and giving a stranger her number? That's stupidity at its' finest. Especially when she's basically in the public's eyes. Lilly is grounded. And that's final," I replied, stopping the conversation.