Maybe a ghost.. no, no, Just the power. Aigoo~ I don't like this! Lu Han thought as he bumped into what he though as well was the wall. "Unf, Hey now, don't just cut to the sex now~" Some one spoke. Lu Han had goose bumps. Who the hell do they think they are talking to me so rudely, omo I really hope this isn't... The person grabbed Lu Han's naked body and pushed it to the wall. Lu Han whimpered loudly and his tears became real pain now. He tried to open his eyes for most of the soap was gone now.. "Don't talk, I swear if any one's hears you I will fucking kill you LuLu~" The Person whispered into Lu Han's ear. Lu Han now could see better but not as well and covered his mouth when he saw who it was. "Why are you doing this? What do you want from m-me?" Lu Han cried trying not to be so loud he didn't want any more trouble from his attacker. "I miss you Lu Han... And I want to steal what's rightful mine- your youth- now this wont hurt a lot now." He sang to him. Lu Han didn't know what to think or say. He knew he had to get away no matter what, All Lu Han thought about was loosing his virginity to Sehun and how it will be out of love, not from this thing. Lu Han tried to push him away. "S-stop, You don't want to do this, P-please." Lu Han cried. The floor was wet and Lu Han was starting to get cold. "I'm the one that tells you what to do here! Now stop moving." The man said. Lu Han couldn't win this fight but no matter what he tried to stop him from kissing his lips, from kissing his body, from touching Lu Han's penis and from hitting Lu Han, making have bruises and Lu Han's lips started to bleed. He couldn't speak at all from the blood and his lips being so puffy. All he could do is cry and give up and think how he was sorry to Sehun for his first time not being with him. Lu Han felt a sudden sharp pain below his waist. Lu Han cried with more pain but was cut off by the man putting his dirty hand over his bloody mouth while kissing Lu Han's back. Lu Han just wanted to pass out or at least vomit. His mind couldn't believe that this was happening to him, just hours ago he was sleeping his bed next to Sehun's smiling. "You're so tight, Damn, Lu Han.." He began to said but ended with moans and sounds of skin smacking on skin. Lu Han just tried to think of a way out or how he would live if he lived from this. The man went on digging his long nails into Lu Han's back making him bleed more and the blood started to go to the drain. He stopped and brought Lu Han to his knees, No, I'm not fucking doing this, I can't, I wish Sehun could read my mind and save me- anyone to save me.  Lu Han cried more as he was forced to open his mouth and give a blowjob. He was choking but the man didn't care he was in too much pleasure. After 5 minutes of this the man pushed Lu Han to the ground where Lu Han passed out for a second and woke up forgetting what had happened only for a beautiful sad moment. "W-Why?" Lu Han had manged to say. The man just slapped his and pulled on his hair to make him stand. "If you tell ANYONE about this i'll make sure for this to happen again and something worse to happen to your precious little friends, Understand LuLu?" The man said and what Lu Han could smell now was vodka..? Lu Han also wanted to know how he knew his nickname was LuLu. "Y-yes!" Lu Han barely mumbled with blood coming out of his mouth. "Good~" And with that the man kissed Lu Han's penis and walked away just like that..

                                                                                   ~ ' * ' ~

  Lu Han was grateful the bleeding stopped and his face didn't look so bad as he walked into his apartment and went right for the bathroom. He wanted to take a nice shower and let all his cries out then and there not when he was with Sehun or with anyone else. He now saw that he had cuts everywhere and once he touched his own body that he had a cherry bomb and his ass began to bleed from having anal for the very first time, and it was not with care or with love. Lu Han began to cry and started to scratch himself to take the pain of his heart away. Sehun Sehun SEHUN! Lu Han thought as he heard a knocking on the door and thought is was his boyfriend. He flinched at the loud sound and cleared his raw throat to sound better, "Yes?" He said. "Ayo! Lu Han let me in! I gotta take a piss!" Kris cried out from the door. "Okays" Lu Han smiled from hearing Kris rant. Lu Han unlocked the door and run for the shower before Kris could see his damaged body, but it was too late. Kris saw everything and run in and lock the door and held Lu Han. "Baby Lu Han.. W-What did you do? WHAT HAPPENED WHO DID THIS!!" Kris yelled, anger taking over his tall body. Lu Han began to cry and Kris held onto the naked hurt boy. "I-I'm sorry for yelling, Tell Leader Kris everything! I'll make them pay!" "N-No! Kris you cant tell anyone! If I do he'll know and do it again and hurt you guys!" Lu Han said into Kris' abs. Kris began to put Lu Han back the shower to let Lu Han finish and put a towel on him and sat him on his lap on the toilet. Lu Han cried from his ass in so much pain. Kris moved Lu Han so he wasn't on his ass anymore but saw that Lu Han began to bleed again and turned on the shower again. Kris didn't stop to think that his baby Lu Han was naked, Lu Han was like his son and Kris was his Appa. Kris went for Lu Han's room for some under wear to put of Lu Han and took his clothes off as well all but under wear and held Lu Han in the shower as Lu Han cried in Kris' arms.  Kris kissed Lu Hans head to comfront him. "N-No, d-don't" Lu Han cried. "It's okay Baby, It's Appa Kris, I'll never hurt you~" Kris said while a tear came from his eye. I'm going to kill the bastard that did this. Kris thought. "Now tell me everything." Kris began while hugging Lu Han closer while washing Lu Han's cuts so they dont get too dirty. "O-okay." The boy said and began at the Gym. 

A/N: PLEASE DONT KILL ME I LOVE LU HAN! <3 I hope this showed more to Appa Kris and his love for his princess little Lu Han! <3 What a family <3 For my Unni Melisa~ Please tell me what you think sorry if I mis spelled or messed up, My feels..