8

I started some simple beats and did a background check before the actual music starts.

I picked Mic Drop since that song was lit, it had different versions but I choose to pick the Korean version one

At the chorus of the song, I mashup the chorus of 'Dimple' and 'Pied Piper', by the way, Pied Piper was actually for their fans, and they really relate to that song since it's all about the fangirls being attracted to them. I know that because I have some friends that are fans of BTS, even though I am their friend, I am not that fond of Kpop and until now, even if I'm being worked for the famous boy band here, I still considered them like normal people.

I was finished playing the mashup and it was lit, I wish I can show it to you guys, but then again, It doesn't have a recording button, weak. So I just finished it and left the music room and went to the second room, the recording studio.

I saw many flashing buttons, seven microphones hanging on the other side of the big glass window, and a couch near the table.

Maybe I can operate one of these, I thought to myself as I look at the complicated many buttons. I sat on the chair and started to operate some buttons. I started off with the biggest red light that was flashing and pressed it and I heard the speakers around me the song that they were practicing for their comeback, Best Of Me. It was great at the first heard, but then the beats were... awful, honestly. I know I wasn't supposed to judge and maybe... change the music so I just let it slide, but I bet it was their first go in this song, maybe they'll change it somehow, I left because I didn't even have an interest there.

Next, and I think the last, My all time favorite here in the building, The meeting room, aka The way to the snacks room. Seokjin always talks about this place but I never went further in the room, until now.

There was nobody in the room but the air conditioner was on, so I simply went in and walk towards the door to a heaven of food. I open the door and bounced back and my back hit the ground because why?

"What are you doing in there!?" I scream-questioned Seokjin eating a bar of Snickers. "How did you get here? I thought you were in the practice room"

"I have legs Y/N" He handed me his right hand and I grabbed it and stand up and balanced myself. 

"And I was hungry okay? Pd-nim isn't here yet, he said we will go to that new restaurant downtown to eat dinner" He said lazily whilst eating his snack bar.

"Well, Can I get some?" I asked him pointing at the delicious food behind him.

"The food? Sure, you're one of us after all" He winked at me, weird.

What does he mean by that?

He backed away and gave me space to pick one choice. Since I can't find some at the top part I bend down and look at the ones where there were so many chocolate flavored sweets.