7

JUNGKOOK'S POV 

Jimin and I were practicing on our cover dance of We don't talk anymore by Charlie hyung. I really admire Charlie hyung since his English skills are one of what I admire about him, right after Namjoon hyung.

It was now 3 pm when we finished our practice and they let us rest for a while.

I saw Y/N editing on her laptop and, based from her face, she is really focused on editing so I wouldn't even dare to come or talk to her since I will just be bothersome.

Then came in Pd-nim from the door and told us to sit together on the sofa he was sitting at. Luckily, all of the members were here so there's no need to call them. On the other hand, Pd-nim also called Y/N so she was interrupted from her work but she said it was okay and took a seat next to mine. I wouldn't mind though since she's a sweet girl... wait what?

Pd-nim: So as you all know, we are now promoting Chibster right?

All: Ne~

Pd-nim: But there's something else...

Namjoon hyung: What is it?

Pd-nim: There will be another group to collaborate with the promotion

All: What?!

All of us said in unison... well except for Y/N who wouldn't mind collaborating with other groups, but me... I like to think of it as... a punishment.

I wouldn't say that it will be a punishment, but you know, it will be uncomfortable since we're still starting this career.

Pd-nim: *nods* yes, you will be collaborating with...

"Blackpink"

All of the members widened their eyes and so was I. 'A girl group?!'

Hoseok hyung:  A girl group?! 

'He just said what I thought'

Pd-nim: Yes, I know it's a girl group but your Mrs. Jeon wants to collaborate you with them and there's nothing we can do.

Namjoon hyung: But you're the manager, you can just change her decision right?

Pd-nim: That's not easy Namjoon, yes, I am the manager of you all, but it's out of my league that a 'CEO' of a big company would have a decision like that...

Out of the blue Y/N spoke.

"So what if Mrs. Jeon is a CEO? Still, your priority is BTS' security, right? If you didn't sign any contract from her yet, which I assume you haven't, 

You can still make a decision for the boys. And a boy group collaborating with a girl group? come on, I know in the future that there will be some kind of scandal or rumor that will be leaked because of this and both group's reputations will be ruined."

My jaw dropped because of Y/N's speech for a moment.

"She's right," Namjoon hyung said, agreeing, to Pd-nim still being silent. "You haven't signed any contract yet right?"

"Yeah, but it's still out of my hands, Mrs. Jeon said it's final and I will sign the contract tomorrow," Pd-nim said keeping a firm posture, although his voice was a bit low.

"Then don't sign it." Y/N said as her arms were on her chest.

"It's not easy as you think Y/N, think of it as you're the manager at this situation, would you or would you not sign the contract?" Jin hyung said looking at Y/N.