Chapter XXI: New York Gets Torched

Author's Note: Welcome back guys! Sorry for quite the wait! Like I said, I will upload every week. Well, Enjoy! I apologize. Please hit the vote button over there after you read! Thanks!

Chapter XXI: New York Gets Torched

"You again." I said to the same voice I heard from Felix when he turned all white then delivered a message from another universe.

"Pardon me if I disturbed your slumber." the voice said.

All I can see is darkness. Well, maybe that's because I'm still in sleeping mode, and a messenger just ruined it.

"Who are you anyway?"

"I am Orion, your father's Edheros."she replied.

"Show yourself." I said to the darkness.

In the midst of my dream, a white wolf emerged in the middle of the darkness. She sat in the very middle with her white eyes glowing, creating a faint light in my dark dream.

"Master Alfrey wishes to talk to you." She said; walking towards my dream self.

"How in the world is he gonna do that?" I asked.

"Just watch, young one."

In a second, my dream exploded into a thousand colors then formulated into a scene.

It was somekind of dark shadowy room with a large gray diamond shaped dome in the middle. Inside the dome was a man, lying on a bed and a white familiar wolf sitting next to the man's bed.

"Come closer, and be quiet, even if you're in Aura form, the dark lord may sense your presense." Orion called me.

I walked slowly as the floorboards released a creak every step or so.

When I was inches away from the diamond dome, Orion nudged the sleeping man.

"Master Trace, he's here now." she said.

The man quickly stirred. He sat up the cleared his throat, then he quicklyfixed up his hair by just letting his hands on them.

I stiffened when I realized that he was my old man. My heart raced and I felt kind of nervous.

"Master Alfrey, there he is." Orion pointed her nose to me.

"Anthony." he sighed, "You've grown much over the past 7 years."

It was my dad, he has a light spray of facial hair with deep gray eyes, he has curly black hair like me with a peaceful smile on his face.

I gulped like I just digested what he just said to me.

"Well, I'm here to tell you two things: I have been captured." He said.

Well obviously, I wanna tell him that while indicating his diamond prison.

"And you must warn my brothers and sisters that Althea is going to be attacked."

"Attacked?"

"Yes, the dark lord plans to capture all of Althea's Kingdoms. He will strike first in Sorania. He had already captured the Temporanian Kingdom here."

Well, if I have heard it right, Tempest is gonna attack Althea and what he plans to strike first is the Soranian Kingdom -which is where I am sleeping right now. So, conclusion:I'm gonna die or I might end up in the same state my dad is in right now.

"Then at Terrania, Aquania and last, Firania." he said.

"What am I supposed to do then?" I asked.

"You must flee from Althea to escape the dark lords grasp and meet an old friend of mine named Rein, he is a resigned Guardian and if I'm not wrong, he must be a Light Hunter now, implying that he didn't mess up this time." He quickly answered with a quivering voice, "he will give you further instructions on how to save the country. He may be seen in Miami, hanging out somewhere.." He said; "The dark lord wants something from you."