Relax : The Android's Day-Off?

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Are you alright, Syo-kun / Syo-chan??" She and Natsuki asked frantically in unison. I waved back and front in a way of saying 'Nah, I'm alright'.

"Why are you so excited?" I raised an eyebrow. It's really rare for Lacie to skip around with a happy face like that, escpecially when she's so similar with Ai-senpai.

"Mikaze-senpai is taking a day-off!" She said and skipped to who-knows-where.

I immediately spurted out the coffee I was drinking. Ai-senpai?! Taking a day-off?!! And the one that made him do this is Lacie! A newbie that came in a WEEK ago! This is unbelievable.. Just who is that girl.. And.. Why is she so happy?

"Ahh Syo-chan when surprised is sooo cute~~"

♣ Practice room ♣

Third POV

Lacie ran to the room to find the person she was looking for. There were a few people in the room including Ittoki, Tokiya, Ringo, Ryuuya, and-

"Reiji-senpai!!" Lacie skipped to Reiji's side.

"Whoa! What's wrong??"

"Mikaze-senpai is taking a day-off!!" She shouted to the whole room. Everyone there was like 'Whaaattt?!!' and Ittoki almost fell from his chair.

"Ai-Ai is... Taking a day-off?!"

"Yes!"

"That's great news!"

"Oh no it's not.. Shining won't allow th-" Ringo was cut off by a letter that suddenly appeared in front of him given by Lacie. He took it and took out the paper.

After a few minutes of reading, Ringo nodded. "Mm, I'll tell Shining about this~ But only for a day, kay~?" He said and left with Ryuuya to deliver the letter.

"Was that.." Reiji whispered.

"Yep" Lacie nodded.

"So have you decided what to do for the day?" Tokiya asked.

"Oh I know! Let's all meet in the meeting room and play some games!" Ittoki suggested to which everyone agreed.

Reiji's POV

"Ne, La-La, do you mind if I ask you something?" I asked after everyone else left the room.

"If it's about the letter, then yes, it's from the Professor" She replied.

"No no, not that... I wanted to ask... Why is Ai-Ai's day-off make you so happy?" Lacie was dumbfounded and then looked down.

"I... don't know"

Oh my, I guess my theory is right after all..

♣ Meeting room ♣

Third POV

They called Starish, Quartet Night, and Nanami and had explained everything about Ai's day-off. They were just as surprised as the others when they heard the news.

"Syo-chan! Let's play dress-up~!" Natsuki said while holding up a dress. As usual, Syo freaked out and got chased by the tall blonde. The others laughed at their acts, but because Ai is already used to this, he can't seem to find a way to 'relax' when his kouhai's action usually ticks him off. And yes, he's frowning.

Lacie, who sat beside him, noticed that he's not enjoying the moment when all of this is just for him. She nudged his arm and whispered, "Try smiling" while she did her own smile at him.

Ai's POV

Smile? Is the expression Lacie is showing me is called enjoying? So I have to do that too to 'enjoy' and 'relax'?

I tried to copy Lacie's expression but in the end I looked like an idiot and was teased all day long by Reiji. But.. when Lacie smiled, something feels heavy in my chest...

Third POV

After Ranmaru stopped Syo and Natsuki's 'fight', they started playing every games they know. Starting from 'Truth or Dare' to 'Hide and Seek'. Losers were punished, and winners are the punishers. It was a very loud and fun night as each members had their own fun. Yes, even Ai because he had learn how to have 'fun', but smiling was still quite difficult for him.

'Oh well, at least he had some relaxation today' Lacie thought smiling warmly while looking at a laughing Ai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]

As much as I like Ai's serious nature, I still want to see his laughing expression XD Anyways, comment (or vote XD) so I can know what your opinions are :)