Grand Magic Games Pt.1

Narrator's P.O.V

It was finally here, the Grand Magic Games were here. In the city of Crocus many guilds or people were walking around admiring the many flowers strewn across the city.

"Woah mom, look at all the flowers" A little girl with black hair and bright blue eyes had said in excitement.

"They sure are pretty Raven" A beautiful woman with black hair and forest green eyes responded in delight.

"Wow, you forgot your husband  Tasha" A man with brown hair and blue eyes said in fake sadness as he wrapped his arms around Tasha's hips.

"Oh please how could I forget an idiot like you?" Tasha said in an exaggerated tone while rolling her eyes.

"Ewww you're gross" Raven said as she broke her parents apart.

"Can you please stop being a cute family, I might die from cuteness overload!" A girl with silver hair and red eyes said in a high pitched voice.

"We will do that once you stop doing that with Natsu, Rosemary" Tasha said in a sly tone wriggling her eyebrows.

"Stop it!!" Rosemary said as her cheeks went red.

"Doing what?" A man said with salmon hair and onyx colored eyes.

"Nothing Natsu!!" Rosemary had said her cheeks going even redder than possible.