Valentine's Special

Narrator's P.O.V

      Natsu was worrying, worrying as in fearing for his life. You see, he happened to have forgotten about getting his wife something for Valentine's Day.

"Omg! What am I going to get her, I can't buy her something because the stores are sold out or closed!" Natsu said as his steam came from his mouth.

"Can't you at least get her like a card or something?" Levy had said in a bored tone as she was filing her nails.

"Um, well you see, I'm banned from using any form of papers" Natsu said in shame as his face grew pink.

"And how has that happened?" Levy said with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"Look it was a mistake I didnt mean to set the guild on fire with a paper!" Natsu said with his hands up.

~Meanwhile with Rosemary~

      As you looked into the room you could see a frantic Rosemary pacing around the room, as she carried her daughter.

"Gah! I can't believe I forgot to get Natsu a gift for Valentine's Day!" Rosemary said in a worried voice.

"Look make it up to him by spending a sweet day together and possibly night~" Kendra said in a rather suggestive tone.

"I could do that except for the last part, Kendra you nasty nasty girl!" Rosemary said with a slight laugh in her tone.

~Later in the evening~

       You could see Mr and Mrs.Dragneel hugging each other as they watched their child doze off in he crib as they both smiled.

"She's such an angel dear" Natsu said in a soft voice not to disturbe their sleeping daughter.

"She is after all half angel" Rosemary said in a sarcastic tone as they both quietly left the room.

      The Dragneels soon went to sleep content with their lives. All across Magnolia you could either see couples cuddled up on the couch, couples b the sakura trees, or spending just a regular time with each other.

A/N

Happy early Valentine's Day peoples!
I hope you have the best of luck with your Valentine, or a happy day with your significant other, or if your single just watch a funny movie with your own box of chocolate. After all you don't need a relationship to be happy you can be just as happy without anybody.
Happy Valentine's Day you guys and gals!