Revelations

~5 years later~

Narrator's P.O.V.

Team 'Natsu' without natsu were in hargeon walking around,until a person wearing an assassin's outfit ran from guards carrying a 5 month old baby as the guards screamed at him/her (they couldn't tell the gender that well).

''Put the kid down you kidnapper'' Screamed a fat guard named Tony

''NO! Leave my daughter alone!'' Screamed the now identified girl

''She's a demon's child! More yet E.N.D.'S CHILD GIVE HER TO US!'' Screamed yet another fat stubborn guard named bob

''NO! SHE'S A NICE GIRL! GET IT THROUGH YOUR FAT SKULLS DEMONS AREN'T MEAN!'' Screamed the girl

Then the guard's grabbed there swords and took formation as they were about to attack her but the 'fairies' being to prideful went and recklessly attacked the guards.

???????'s P.O.V.

The 'Fairies' tried to help me by attacking the guard's pridefully. As I tucked my daughter into her baby carrier strapped onto my chest and, I spread my arms into position as my eyes turned a golden color.Then I started floating upward.

As I floated upward a golden aura surrounded me as the guards looked at me shocked and the 'Fairies' turned around and dropped their things. My silver hair turned into long golden silky hair and my hood fell down. I started chanting the spell.

''I call upon the gods heavenly power onto myself please aid me in this battle....Golden Flames: METEOR LAUNCH!''

As I said that the sky turned dark as etherious marks grew up my arms and then the sky opened up releasing the meteors.What?Being E.N.D.'s wife has it's perks.Well anyways meteors fell from the sky as the ground started shaking and it split open. Out from the ground armies of demons had their spears,bows,swords,and scythes pointed towards the guards.

''Fellow demons these guards almost harmed me and my baby. You know the drill. Formation at point!'' I said as the demons with spears/bows headed to the back and the demons with swords/scythes stepped towards the front.

''Alright for almost harming my baby and me you'll have 'hell' to pay. Attack!'' I screamed

The demons launched their attack rushing forward and injuring the soldiers.I then floated to the ground as the demons grew out their wings and flew down to their turf ,and the sky returned to it's original color and closed up. My hair/eyes turned back to it's original color (silver), and I stopped glowing my golden color. I took the baby out of the baby carrier and put the blanket around it.

~Time skip~

????????'s P.O.V.

I walked into the guild 'Light's Darkness' with my baby cuddling into my chest and walked straight into the guild master's office.

''Hello sweetie'' I said sweetly

''Hello Rosemary'' He greeted me back