"I was wondering if you were still up for that movie at my place or your place, since we never got to it?" he asked.

"Of course, but I think we should go to your house. It's getting a little heated over here," I insisted as I glanced in the kitchen at Yvette and Andrew kissing.

"Okay, I'll pick you up in a few," he agreed. I left my dishes on the coffee table, headed up to my room , and got dressed. When the doorbell rung, a chill ran through my body.

As I opened the door, James stood there looking like a movie star. I will never understand how I got so lucky. I was surprised when I realized he didn't live that far from me.

His house was around the same size as mine, just more decorations, the kind that a mother does. I started walking up the front pathway when he grabbed my arm. "Not this house," he explained while leading me to a smaller house deep in the backyard. There were no trees, so you could see the main house perfectly.

"You have two houses?" I was shocked.

"Well, it's just the guest house. I convinced my parents into letting me stay here instead. I told them it'll teach me responsibility," he explained with a chuckle under his breathe. It looked like a miniture version of the main house. The inside was surprisingly big and in the shape of a circle on the inside.

He lead me to the frontroom, it was well organized. In the back of the of the frontroom was the bedroom. It sat on a higher platform, you had to walk up about three steps to get there. There was a half wall that divided the two rooms. A while had passed, and we were having a great time.

We talked about the serious things and the funny things. There was never an ackward pause or anything. It was like we both opened up to each other without even knowing it. We were sitting on the couch talking, James said, "I have to admitt, I thought you were kind of crazy when I first meet you; with the whole paper thing."

I laughed as I recalled the first time I saw him three months ago. It seemed so long ago, like we've been friends forever. For the first time, there was a pause, not an ackward pause, but a waiting on something kind of pause. He got up and turned on the television and DVD player. "We're suppose to be having a movie night, remember?" He chuckled at how corny the term 'movie night' sounded.

He popped in a scarey movie called Hitcher. It's about a hitchhiker that kills whoever picks him up.

He turned off the lights and sat down next to me on the couch. Whenever a scary part came up, I shrieked and covered my eyes, he laughed at that. When the movie was over, he turned on the little lamp that was sitting next to the sofa. "Do you wanna watch another movie?" He implied while getting up and heading towards the television.

"Something funny this time," I suggested, "I have the get the blood gushing scenes out of my head." He turned to laugh at me while I shivered at the thought of human intestines everywhere. As the movie started, he came and sat back in his spot next to me. He turned off the lamp before settling into the couch.

From the little light showing from the t.v., I could see he was staring at me, like a blind man seeing the sun for the first time. "What?" I asked curiously. He turned to face me and asked,

"We've been knowing each other for a while now, huh?" I could tell he was very interested in knowing.

"Yeah, about two, three months know," I replied. He looked as though he wanted to say something, but held his tongue. "What?" I asked again. What is it you wanna tell me? He shooked his head as I settled into my spot; close to him. Then suddenly I felt his smooth lips going from the bottom of my neck, to the lomb of my ear.

The warmth of his breathe sent chills through my body. He let out a shaky sigh, and whispered in my ear, "Do you mind if I kiss you?" At first, I couldn't speak. My mind was in another world; a world where it was just him and me.