Author's Note

Just before we begin ;)...

C O P Y R I G H T

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © DARRIEN_ASH 2018

This product is protected by copyright and distributed under licenses restricting copying, distribution, and decompilation. Unauthorized copying, manipulating, selling, printing and/or stealing is prohibited.

Now that we have gotten that out of the way ^^ ...

Hello hello, readers and writers alike! o/ I would like to formally present to you my very first official novel. 🎉\o/ 🎊  I actually do not know if you could call this book a novel. The closest thing I can liken it to is a poetry book although none of the entries will be poems 😅. These are just my thoughts and expressions on a variety of topics. Most of these entries are not about me or anyone specific if they are I'll let you know. They are just meant for the general audience, to stir emotion and provoke thought. Some are meant to make you happy, or sad, or inspired, or make you laugh, or even make you hungry. (It's a good idea to have some snake nearby for that one😉) Each entry will be exactly 500 words long. (Just to give me an extra challenge and to keep my self from babbling.) I'll also have little notes before each chapter explaining just what each expression is about and what gave me the inspiration to write them. So I really hope you enjoy this book, perhaps these expressions will inspire you. (Though do not expect them too ^^) And if anyone can tell me what style of writing this is, please let me know. Anyway, please leave a comment and don't forget to vote if you enjoy ^^.