Chapter 8 - The Talk

"So you love me?". All I could do was stare at Chad and blink maybe he wanted a serious answer or just to make fun of me. So, I did want I thought was best. I pretended to go to sleep. I could feel him staring at me like I couldn't believe I fell asleep. Eventually I couldn't feel anything anymore because I really did fall asleep. Morning approached and all I really wanted to do was sleep some more” ugh" I said as I was waking up. Chad was still asleep, so I went to the washroom to clean up. As I walk out and tip toe back into the room I heard a shuffle. "Ameliah?". He said in a sleepy voice. " yes, Chad continue to sleep I'm just looking for me jacket". He jumped up immediately " Are you leaving?" " No just don't have anything to wear". He got up and walked passed me and went into his clothes and threw me a shirt. " Here, wear this ". As he walked passed me and handed me the shirt he went to get cleaned up. He then said "here's a tooth brush, a towel, and a rag. You shower first I'll go make breakfast". He kissed my forehead and headed downstairs while I went to shower. 20 minutes have passed, and I could smell the food. I was hungry, so I raced downstairs and he handed me a plate of an omelet, toast, turkey bacon, grapes and some fruit punch. We both ate together in silence I could tell he had something he wanted to talk about, but he was waiting for the right moment. " you finish eating, I'll wash the dishes later. I'm going to shower I'll be back". I nodded my head and Continued to eat after 10 minutes i was done but he was still showering. It took this as a chance to examine the living room. He has pictures of him as a baby with his parents and siblings and pictures of all his graduations it was adorable. After a while Chad came down and sat in the couch he looked at me smiling as happy as can be. " Chad while the big smile"? He just kept looking at me smiling and responded, " You said you love me and I'm interested in knowing when you started to love me". I knew it this man had that in his mind all night and all morning and he buttered me up to ask the question. " Chad chill I never meant it in that way I meant that I love what you're doing". He walked up to me slowly like he was on some sexy runway walk. I felt intimated once he approached me. He presses his body against mine and uses his hand to lift my head up to look him in the eyes. " Tell me the truth, I know you have fallen for me". I knew he could see the truth in my eyes, so I wouldn't lie. As I opened my mouth to say yes, he just kissed me. His response to this news was a little expected. He pulls away from my lips and whispers in my ears " I have fallen for you too". As he meets back up with my lips he uses his finger tips to trace my body. My heart started to race and knees starting to feel weak. He then caresses his hands onto my forbidden fruit. Why is this man so smooth? As I felt his fingers twirling around inside me I decided to put my hand down his boxers and stroke what felt like the longest dick I've ever encountered. " Ameliah!" The way he said my man I just want to jump on him but instead he pulled down his shorts n held one of my legs up in the air. Thanks god gymnastic paid off or I'd be in some serious pain.  He inserts himself inside me and wet both let out a soft moan. " look at me Ameliah". My eyes connected with his as we began to have sex. He took his time but penetrated me as if it were the last time we would be doing this. I couldn't contain myself and I pulled him closet to me as I was about to cum. "Chad!" "Ameliahhhh!" He said as he came. He let my legs down slowly n backed up. "We should be exclusive, but I want to let things flow naturally". I smiled at him and said, "I agree". Who would of thought that after 1 year of pain and heart break that I would finally find a guy who treats me like I'm a queen. Later that day I left Chads' house and went home with his t shirt. Pulling up in the drive way I see Cherry and Julie I hope they weren't waiting there long. Coming out the drive way Julie says " so where were you we've been knocking for that last 30 minutes". I smiled and opened the door as I said, " I spent the night with Chad". These girls pushed me through the door and took me straight to the living room. I explained everything that has been happening from the last time we talked, and they screamed for joy. " so, when are you going on a date?" Cherry said as she sat on the each of the couch. " I'm not sure we have to talk about that another time". So, is the sex that good? " Julie asked as she was smiling from ear to ear. “It’s better than goof it's that kind of sex than makes you want it 24 hours a day 7 day a week.  DING DONG! I got up to see who would be at the door because I wasn't expecting anyone. I open the door and I see a pregnant woman. " can I help you?" " yes, you can Ameliah" she said with anger in his voice. " How do you know my name? And who are you?".  I'm Tanya, Tysons' girlfriend and baby mother".