24. husky morning voice

Keith's eyes fluttered open as he rolled over in the tangle of sheets, he smiled a little and rubbed his eyes gently, turning to face Lance, who was still fast asleep. The slight pain in his lower back reminding him of the events that had occurred last night, making Keith blush slightly, but he sighed happily.

Lance groaned a little between his snores, curling into a small position, his hair tickling Keith's chest. Keith smiled at him again, wondering how he could've gotten so lucky, how on earth Lance could've fallen for someone like him. What did he do to deserve someone so amazing and sweet and kind and beautiful. Keith sighed again and played with Lance's curly bed-hair, running his hands through Lance's soft brown waves gently.

Lance turned his head and changed his position lightly, before yawning a little and opening his eyes.

"Morning" Keith smiled at him and blushed a little.

"Good morning beautiful." Lance replied, his voice had a husky tone to it. Keith smiled again and kissed him gently. "Mhm, I could get used to this." Lance said, blushing a little. They were both smiling too much for their own good.

Even though Keith had drunk more than Lance he still remembered every detail of the night before. How gentle Lance had been with him, how determined he'd been to kiss him, literally everywhere.

Lance began to blush as his thoughts also drifted to how beautiful Keith was and he didn't even realise it, how they had taken a huge step in there relationship, and now Lance knew that he didn't need to be scared, because it had been perfect, absolutely perfect.

"Stop talking." Keith muttered, his hand tracing Lance's body.

"Why?" Lance smiles at him.

"Because your voice sounds hot" Keith reluctantly replied, blushing a little, playing with Lance's hair again.

"Mhm not as hot as you though." Lance smirked, Keith blushed even more.

"Stop" He said, whining. Lance smiled up at him and kissed him.

"Never" Lance smiled and led back down next to Keith.

"Your morning voice may be hot, but your morning breath stinks" Keith chuckled at him, and Lance rolled his eyes.

"Well excuse me, I didn't realise your morning breath was perfect." Lance said, only slightly sarcastic. Keith just smiled at him and took Lances hand in their own, their fingers linking together, skin tones perfectly clashing, pale against tanned. Lance smiled.

"Last night was-" Keith began.

"Perfect, absolutely perfect" Lance smiled and kissed him.

"Hey, that was my line." Keith smirked a little, and sighed happily. "But you're right it was"

"You were amazing" Lance told him and kissed him again.

"Stop stealing my lines" Keith said with a small smirk, blushing a little. Lance took his hand and kissed it, before shuffling closer to Keith, resting his head on Keith's chest, the black haired boy smiled and wrapped his arms around Lance, who was still holding his hand.

"I love you" Lance smiled and stroked circles on Keith's palm with his thumb.

"I love you too" Keith couldn't stop smiling, everything was perfect, he held Lance closer and kissed the top of his head. "But seriously, it's like something died in your mouth" He smirked when Lance groaned.

"Stop bullying me" Lance giggled.

"My house, my rules." Keith smirked and played with Lances hair.

"Can I use your shower?" Lance asked looking up at him.

"Yeah, you don't have to ask" Keith smiled "But yes of course" Lance kissed his cheek and quickly climbed out of bed, Keith blushed and looked away, but found himself watching Lance, naked, walk away into his ensuite bathroom.

Keith blushed, rolled onto his stomach and smiled into his pillow, his cheekbones hurting from how much smiling he was doing. He heard the water turn on and smirked, wondering if Lance could use some company.

Keith knew Lance was an amazing singer, but the acoustics in his bathroom only amplified that. Before he could change his mind, he climbed out of bed and silently walked over to his bathroom, slipping through the door.

He took a deep breath and climbed in the shower behind Lance, who was unaware that he was now sharing the shower. Keith stepped forward and kissed Lances shoulder, lightly kissing towards his neck.

"Keith?" Lance's voice was like a whisper as he blushed, realising his boyfriend was standing, naked, behind him, kissing his neck, in the shower.

"Mhm?" Was all Keith replied, Keith kissed his cheek and Lance turned his head and kissed Keith, who kisses back softly, smiling against Lances lips. Lance turned so he was facing Keith, kissing him, his hands moved up Keiths body to cup his neck gently.

Keith pushed him back a little so he was standing under the water and Lance was almost against the wall. "I love you" Keith said and kissed him, slipping his tongue into Lance's smiling mouth, they're tongues danced together under the warm water of the shower.

"I love you too" Lance smiled, proud, and pulls Keith ever closer, as they kissed again. "You're so beautiful" Lance told him, making Keith blush.

"So are you" Keith said.

"No I'm not, but you are completely gorgeous" Lance smiled, Keith was now full on blushing, his face crimson, his ears tinting pink. "You're very red" Lance smirked and poked Keith's cheek.

"Yes and it's your fault."

"I'm just stating facts."

"Yes but we're naked."

"That's why I said it, because all of you is gorgeous" Lance smiled and kissed Keith again. "And you were the one who came in here, in the shower, of course I'm going to be naked."

Keith rolled his eyes at him and Lance pulled their lips together once more, Keith smiled and kissed back, still forever wondering how he could be so lucky to have someone like Lance call him 'gorgeous', even when he thought he was anything but that.

Keith smiled wider than he ever had before, everything was perfect, he had Lance, and everything was just the way it was meant to be. He hoped nothing would change that.

end of chapter 24

sorry this chapter is really inactive, it is currently 2am and I forgot that I had to upload yesterday. whoops, anyway, enjoy.

fun fact: mind was the 666 word