Oh..My..God!

After changing & getting fresh,while I was thinking abt today's happy moments,I never realised when my eyes closed & started to dream about Tal...

Imagine :-
Sunny day at the beach,With no one there.. Tal & me hand in hand, He pulls me close & I get embraced in his arms..😍

He lifts me up by my waist giving me a brief emotional high😄😁  he brings me down, kisses my forehead,clearing my hairs off my face & tells me softly "I love you, Y/N..."

We start to come closer

to gently, I stand on my toes with my chin high to reach him,we touch each other lip-to-lip

to gently, I stand on my toes with my chin high to reach him,we touch each other lip-to-lip..Tal closes his eyes & we start to...kiss!😘

the kiss..something I was always waiting for..like I really deserved it..I feel he's gently biting my lip while kissing, & I try to go deep..but my phone rang🎶📲  Damn!

That was such a hot dream *exhales* *picks up the phone* It was my little sis call

"Ayyyeee Y/N happy birthday in advance!missing youuu Y/N"

- " Awweee..missing you too my little cat!😺" By the way she's Kate, my chirpy li'l sister 4yrs younger to me

Kate "I wanted to Skype you, are you free??"

- "Sure! I also miss looking at your ugly jus kiddin !" 😝

I open my Tab & she vidcalls me immediately👩

We start giving flying kisses the moment we see each other!😙😙

Kate " Yo Y/N where the hell are you these days,you didn't even cared to update me anything after you reached there, what the heck happened in these days?!were you even alive?you even ignored mom's texts,tell me something Y/N you're still quiet!"

I was little blushing, I answer her politely
- "OMG Kate chill chill fam! Don't worry so much for me,I'am completing all my work for which I had come here,everything is going well as I planned..I come home next week babe, muah😘 really missing you all,it's my 1st birthday without you guys..😞"

Kate- "Awwe..that's why I called you hun, I know it must be very lonely for you.."

I inturupt ,me again in blushing tone
- "No Kate..I was alone but never  loney..Tal & his family stays here so I was always in good company, he is a really nice guy, you should meet him soon,he'll be the one promoting "Y/B" in his videos, I had told ya once Kate, remember??"