Meet the Fishmans

While Tal & I were heading towards his house, we saw Adi coming towards us..
    He was wearing a black full-sleeve T-shirt with a thick silver line going across his shoulder till the end of his sleeves.Adi was smiling while approaching us,man's really glowed up ! Don't know why he reminds me of Nick Jonas though..😅
    Adi waved and said "Hi! How are you fam?!" He then gave a handshake & a warm side hug,he then says with his heavy voice "It's been long time since we're meeting right?where you stay now?"
- "I stay in NYC now with my family,just here for some work" I replied while we were walking along, the door was kept open for us.
    Adi said "I just wanted to see why it was taking so much time after I saw you guys coming.."
"..Adi she wanted to click selfies with REACTION TIME!" Tal jokes satirically

    "... I told you better go inside to take selfies but nooo!See? Poor Adi was wondering what the hell are we doing,that's why he came out to check on us,Adiii what you thought,I'am a player?!😜" He winked at me😉 saying in a comic-tone

    "Tal,bro,you've always been a player,& your goddamn college days are over,deal with it!no girl will ever fall for you now!" Adi taunts & Tal whispers "I never agree to this", I end up giggling hard, Adi is wrong though😅

    OMG Adi's voice is so deep & bit husky,this guy surely sounds more mature than Tal,he even looks more muscular than him, just can't digest this..

    Adi grins at me & jokes while gesturing "Y/N incase he starts blabbering, j-just ignore him, alright,like I always do!this man talks alot.." Tal quickly says "Adi you are deactivated!"

    When we entered, their mom was waiting for us,she was wearing purple plain tee with blue jeans & black home slippers,her fringed dirty-blonde hairs tied in a neat half-pony and little makeup with purple lipstick, she was coming to give me a hug ..

    "Ohh my sweet lord, you've grown up so much! Time really flies by..isn't it?" She says while exchanging kisses & she kissed me on my left cheek "Oh let me remove lipstick mark" she then gently rubs my cheek.

    Then I present her the bouquet,there were 6 colourful sunflowers in it,red-orange-yellow- 2each,with some big leaves surrounding it, - "This is specially for you😃" she thanks me & keeps it on a nearby desk, we exchange warm smiles too😊

    She looks like any other 50yr old woman now,which low-key reminds me how far we've come in our lives. She then held my hand to politely lead me to the couch saying "come here dear.." & we both sit together.

    She grins & says "My little girl is all grown up!hows life going on?"
- "It's good, everything's fine now, but I have always missed this place,there were so many nice memories, I lost contact with almost all of my friends but luckily I got in touch with Tal atleast,now we are partnering together too😃"
    "Yes..Tal did said this to me,& I'am glad you came here to meet us,now you are into online business,right?Oh I wish you all the best for it dear,I'am really happy for you" she places her palm on my hands,showing how much she still cares for me..

    She adds "When I got to know you are coming I immediately called your mom today!I called her since a long time so we had a really lengthy chat,she shared all the things which happened over the years.."

    By then Adi offers me a glass of water & I reply a quick "thanks" I guess Adi kept that bag in the kitchen.Tal suddenly disappeared, I slowly finish the glass while looking at the interiors around,nothing has changed!not even the paint, just few decorative items are added,she then continues..

    "Your mom also told me about.. your dad's accident,& that he's having knee problem since then...I can understand how tough things must be for your family after this,you are a very strong girl." She then held my shoulder with a bittersweet smile

    Adi walked in again while I replied
- "We are thankful about the fact that nothing worse happen to him & he is alive & alright,that's more important for us" Adi immediately asked "Y/N, what happen?" By then Tal too comes into the living room after changing to a red-black Levi's logo tee now,he too hears it & sits on the sofa chair.

    "Actually, long back.. my dad got a sudden heart-attack while driving, he met with an accident due to this.."
Tal gets shocked hearing this,leaning forward with brows raised high and a little jaw drop,Adi was standing near him looking at their mom,while she nodded,low-key we all were looking at each other.
    "Oh my god,how is he now?" Tal asked, his mom n I together answer him that he's fine & no need to worry.

    His mom then changes the topic saying Shani isn't here she had some work in Germany,where their grandparents live,so she is there with them, they will make a call later to have a talk with me ☺

    Then she goes to the kitchen to keep the dinner ready on the table,their dad comes downstairs too,he then greets me with a cheerful voice,firm handshake & a side hug.I start to chat with him.
    I later request uncle to call Shani as I can't wait to talk with her,but he apologized saying Germany timezone is ahead so as its 9:20pm now in California, it would be around 2am there so she wont pick the call😐 disappointed.

    We all then together dine,chat & have fun (Imagine here all your favorite dishes,as you are the lead character & I don't know any American dishes I'am not American😅)

  Later,  We have a great time sharing childhood memories,aunty narrates how she & my mom were friends since college & they were together for the longest time even after marriage & having kids.

    The food was just delicious!Yummm...😇Eating homemade food felt so good,coz I was eating boring hotel food all day!We also eat the cupcakes which I bought for them, Tal looks cute even while eating & Adi eats real fast!
    In my head I low-key thanked myself that I agreed to meet them today itself,no matter how tired today I was though..such a lovely family..😊