I enter Tal's bedroom!😄

*After dinner*

Adi & I were sitting casually on the couch,as Adi was showing his B'day, Prom, Homecoming & Holloween party pics on his iPad, this man has a gf too! She is really pretty though..

While uncle-aunty were in the kitchen, I wonder where the hell Tal is,I asked Adi he too doesn't know..😐

Then finally Tal came in the living room with Luna in his hands, he called me & said "Y/N, here is Luna! Baby was sleeping the whole time, now finally she's here!"
She's a black furry cat with dark brown patches.

He kneels down infront of me to show his cat and gently keeps her on my lap, I feel his knuckles touch my thighs, I get a ticklish feeling which I try to hide🙊

DANG.. Luna's not ready to stay on my lap, Tal kept watching as he kneels with both knees, that's when you realize how tall Tal is when he's at your level even while kneeling! He then tries to keep her steady on my lap while saying "LUNAA!" but she's in no mood.

Tal then says "Take her near the window,may be she'll get distracted and you'll get to hold her.."
Dang Tal.. I dont wanna get scratched by her! Infact I should stop this before she gets annoyed.

I then stand up along with Tal but this cat just decides to swiftly jump off my grip and ran towards the kitchen
"Oh no don't let her go in the kitchen she'll mess up" Adi said quickly.

Tal goes in the kitchen replying "I'll get her some food, where's her bowl? Yo Luna's not in the kitchen where's she.."

I was following Tal but then I saw Luna already climbing up 2nd set of stairs,the staircase was near the kitchen entrance,I hurriedly climb up telling him she's upstairs, it was fun chasing her tho😜

She then entered a room on the right, as the passage was L shaped, I just follwed her after calling Tal, I just try to peek in who's room it is & what's she's doing.

She just jumped on that double-bed which had plain choco-brown bedsheet & pillowcases. She snuggled-up while biting a white belt with her mouth which was lying on bed,I just wonder who's room is this,it would be really rude to enter a room like this 😓

"Ohh Lunaa!so you're here.." Tal goes inside the room, he takes the belt off her mouth & keeps it in the drawer "She always like to chew on my belts.."
- " Is this your room?" I ask😳
" Yea" he said,

Then I enter & sit on his bed trying to pet Luna,she doesn't even looks at me, Tal picks her up & looks at Luna "It's dinner time for Lunaaa" he then takes her downstairs.

So I finally got to see Tal's room 😆, its in a perfect square, with cream color paint, there's only a wooden side table,black trolley-shelf, & a sliding-door closet with mirror on 1 slide,besides this bed.

Then I remember I have to see Tal's wardrobe to have an idea for his styling, so we can also mix-n-match, I'll tell him once he comes back to show his wardrobe as styling session is tommorow itself..

*Tal enters*
Y/N  -  "Hey Tal, umm..I-I actually wanted to see your wardrobe now😅 so that I can have an idea & know your size for styling session tommorow..it'll save alot of time"

Tal- "Umm ..but w-why now? It's really messed up now, come tommorow & check that" he says with unstable eye-contact.
-" No you are coming at my place for styling! I cannot bring tons of clothes here, but you can bring handful of your own clothes, anyways I wanna see what clothes you can bring along, Now."

"No Y/N not now! I don't want you to see my hanged undies please!"😅 He yells in a comic tone.

I chuckled & said "Is this a joke?!"😂

Tal silently looked at me smiling, I too stared & thought that It's been a looong time since we've been really frank or playful, so I just think of getting naughty with Tal,pun intended,ofcourse!

I just calmly reply - "Hmm.. Nice excuse." & then suddenly I stand up to reach the door handle to open before quickly responding "but it won't fool me!" 😝

Then Tal playfully tries to stop me by grabbing my wrists & trying to turn me back,but I still try to stick my back to the wardrobe so that I can open from my side😏 it was fun wrestling with him!😂

After few giggles & chuckles he then turned around with his back facing me instead to cover the doors, with his arms spread wide. While turning he mistakenly elbows my left chest. "I'am sorry, I'am sorry but I won't let you see my ugly wardrobe right now!" He said sorry twice, means low-key he apologized for elbowing too. I didn't mind, I just look at him, putting my hands on my waist, & decide to give up - "Fiiine..you win!" I reply while shrugging. It's funny how determined he was to hide his wardrobe from me, this man really didn't change at all 😂 I wish I could spank that butt too 😉

I was just leaving the room until Tal held my hand saying, "Y/N I wanna show you something.." He takes me out to the left corner of the passage to show the balcony of his house, as he open the door,cool breeze began to flow as we enter.

"Our fav place in the house, remember ?" Tal asks,
- " Oh yea! we used to chit chat alot, in your balcony,& no one used to disturb us.. I remember!"

It's the first floor so you could also see their backyard. Tal then continues..
"Every morning & evening I come here & have my coffee,you get to see a wonderful sunset here, when you'll come next time I'll show you.."

I then request him to show me his studio one day & he happily agreed! 😆😁

We then start to chat about how we used to laugh, play,argue,fight, forgive each other & forget what we fought about!

Tal then calls Adi & tells him to come upstairs to join us as he was left out. So he brings a Coca-Cola bottle with 3 glasses, & we continue recalling our fun childhood memories standing by the railing, sipping Cola while gazing at the stars in the sky..

When it was time to go, I hugged everyone,specially Tal's mom, coz she kissed my cheeks again & she's so sweet😊 I promised them I'll definitely stay over..

Tal was going to drop me so I sat in the car, waved one last time to the Fishmans, & we started towards the hotel again, it was 11:30pm by now.

He again turns on the radio on with 'new rules' by Dua Lipa playing on it, he then asks if I like the singer, I replied I don't know but song's good, he then unexpectedly confesses that he loves Dua Lipa as she look cute, I just sneakily stare at him, thinking 'I definately look better than Dua Lipa😒'

He then also says that once he reaches home,he has to film for tommorow's episode coz he has daily uploads & didn't filmed anything today,so along the way explains his routine that how he first films at night, then edits in the morning & upload previously edited videos by afternoon after reviewing several times, & this cycle goes on.

Before leaving I just remind him to come by evening & bring some of your fav apparels, we smile n say 'good night' to each other & I head back to my hotel room. I'am just excited for tommorow's styling session! 😆

*after some time*
While lying on my bed,I just think about how perfect Tal is.. Handsome, humorous, & hardworking😍! I feel so lucky to meet him back at this point of time when he's so popular! Just wondering before being asleep that whoever is destined to be his wife, she'll be a really lucky girl💖...😴😴