Chapter II: Brits have Attitude

Start from the beginning

"Oh, you must be my roommate!" said a familiar female voice.

'Huh?' I said, walking inside.

"Apologies for coming out like this, I was just using the shower. My name's Houki Shinonono," Houki says coming out of the shower in just a towel wrapped around her body. I begin to panic and hold my nose to stop the nosebleed.

Houki then turns to notice me, her eyes widen in surprise and shock.

"Y-Y-Y/N, YOU'RE MY ROOMMATE?!" Houki screams holding her towel.

"Well, they did not have any other rooms, Ichika got a single room, and I got paired up with a random girl," I said shrugging, "But thank my luck it's my beautiful tsundere." I teased causing her to blush.

"Though, I don't mind the view," I said winking at her, causing her to blush even more.

"YYYYYY/NNNNNNN!!!" She screams out of embarrassment, grabbing her shinai, doing an overhead swing at me.

I sigh and block her attack with two fingers, without flinching.

"Houki, you know how it's going to end," I said with a confident tone, "Might as well let me enjoy the view." I finished winking at her.

She goes for an overhead swing again, but I grab the other shinai from her back and block it, I swing it after blocking hers. But it get's caught up with something. Houki stops and I pull, it reveals to be a blue bra. 

"Ara, Ara, you sure have grown Houki," I teased her, she just blushes and gives up. She moves to the bathroom, grabbing clothes. 

I move around the room setting things up on the table, separating hers from mine in the cupboard. She comes out after a while in her nightsuit; looking cuter than ever.

"Sorry for coming out like that," She said with an apologetic tone. I sigh and move to her, wrapping her in a hug.

"It's alright," I said to her rubbing her back, "You wouldn't be a woman if you didn't react like that." She giggled at my comment. 

"Alright, now that's settled," Houki said in a cheerful voice. "Which side do you want?" she walked to the beds, looking at me smiling.

"Ladies first," I said motioning to chose.

"I take the right then," She said moving to move her stuff to the right side. 

"I get left then," I said, moving my stuff over.

We were now sitting on our beds, facing each other, just staring.

"You know I missed you Houki," I said to her, her eyes widen in surprise. I move to her bed and sit next to her, taking her hand; she jumped at the contact.

"Once you left, it got boring," I said looking elsewhere but her, while she was staring at me. "Since Ichika is so boring, there was nothing to do really," She giggled at that, causing me to smile. "But then we met this other girl, she was a brat really, She came from China, owning a family restaurant, they made great food as always. But she was a complete brat, very annoying, Lingyin Huang, or what she likes to call herself, Rin." Shaking my head at the memory, caressing her hand. Houki leaned into my shoulder.

(A/N: Btw, Rin is a complete bitch. I hate her character, her English voice actor makes me cringe and want to kill myself, when she screams is when my ears start to bleed. Like seriously, never seen a more annoying character than Ichika. Which is why I might just pair her with Ichika.)

"Anyways," I said, looking at her. I blushed when I realized how close our faces were. She started to lean in, and I followed.

Then our lips touched and it was magical.

-----

A/N: That's all for the second chapter!

Now how was that? Was it good? Did it suck? What can be improved? Do comment.

Sorry for all Rin fans, but she's not going to be in the Harem. I hate her character so nope not happening.

And what do you think about the end? Will it lead to a lemon chapter?? Who knows!

OH! ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING!!!!!

ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18 YEARS OLD. THIS IS MORE OF AN ACADEMY, THAN A SCHOOL!

Tbh, that does not make a lot of sense in the anime either. Why make a school? You should tell them to finish High School First, before the move to the Academy. Would make more sense; in my opinion.

~TheWidowMaker