Chapter II: Brits have Attitude

Comincia dall'inizio

'Holy moly,' I stare at the blonde beauty, a beautiful teenage girl who has blue eyes, long, light blond hair that forms drill-like curls at the ends. She's wearing a blue headband, her uniform looks modified, instead of the short skirt, it's a long skirt, and there are black frills at the end of the skirt and sleeves. I saw a glint coming from her ear, to see a blue earring.

'Damn she is beautiful that's for sure,' I thought, looking at her.

"Yes?" Ichika and I both respond with a confused tone.

"My, what kind of response is that?" She exclaims in a British accent, "You should be honored I am speaking to you, so you should respond in an appropriate manner," she finished crossing her arms, doing a 'Hmph.'

'Ok, she's not so beautiful anymore, a snobbish girl,' I thought, shaking my head.

"Listen, Blondie, why are you talking as if you're some royalty? You're just normal like the rest. Instead of you telling us to respond in an appropriate manner, why don't you look in the mirror first," I said, annoyed with her voice.

"How dare you! Do you know who I am?" She said in an angry tone.

"No, not that I care," I said not bothered with her anymore.

"Well if you must know," She said ignoring me.

"Wow, the brit ignores us," I said, "Figures, no wonder your country's up in flames," I finished shaking my head.

"I am Cecilia Alcott. The National representative candidate from England and the top scorer in the entrance exam. I defeated the drill instructor," she said with pride.

"So? Y/N and I defeated ours as well," Ichika said with an annoyed tone. 'I think that's the best thing that came out of your mouth today, Ichika,' I thought, 'My boy's grown.' Shaking my head, wiping my imaginary tears away.

"I ended the fight with one hit, as for Ichika, he just dodged the drill instructor, causing her to ram into a wall, which disabled her movements," I said adding on to Ichika's comment.

"How I thought I was the only one?!" She exclaimed, her eyes wide open.

Ichika and I looked at each other and just shrugged and turned away.

"H-How...I-" *RING**RING**RING* She was interrupted by the bell.

'Saved by the bell, eh?' I laughed at my thought.

"We will continue this later," She said pointing at us, and then going back to her seat.

~Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N being stalked by Chibi Cecilia~

~Y/N POV~

Ichika and I were now walking back to our dorms, I was dropping him off at his own dorm.

"Man, why are you so lucky to get a single room?!" I whined.

"Well, at least you get paired up with a cute girl," Ichika said, chuckling.

"Well, even if it was you, you wouldn't notice their advances on you, you dense motherfucker," I mumbled.

"You say something?" Ichika asked looking behind.

"Nope," I said to him, shaking my head. 'Phew, that was close,' I thought.

"Ok, bye then! Goodnight and Good luck with your roommate!" He said waving as he closed his dorm door.

"Goodnight," I said nonchalantly.

I walk towards my dorm, "*Sigh* No point brooding," I said walking to the door, and taking out my room card; I scan it and open the door.