"For the record, I'll support you okay? I'm always here when you need someone to talk to." Jisoo then hugged her bestfriend.

Jennie realized something.

She's falling for Lisa.

"C..can we keep this?" Jennie shyly asked Jisoo

Jisoo laughed. "Of course Jendeukie."

Jennie tightened her hug with Jisoo.

"Thanks, chichu. You're the best."

Then they broke their hug when Lisa came to them.

"Why are two taking so long? We're hungry!" Lisa groaned.

"Alright, Me and Rosé will go down first. Wait for Jennie okay? And Jennie?" Jisoo looked at Jennie "Our concept for today is yellow." She then looked at Lisa, "Take care of her okay? We'll be going now." Jisoo looked at Jennie then winked at patted Lisa's shoulder.

The other two went down to order their breakfast.

"So?" Lisa smiled at Jennie. "Take a bath! We have a long day today for your shoot." Lisa patted Jennie's head then went to their room to prepare the things needed for their shoot.

Upon seeing Lisa's smile, she confess to herself that she doesn't want to let that smile go.

-

Lisa and Jennie went to the studio Jisoo told them.

"It's okay. So, shall we start?" Lisa asked Jennie.

Jennie is wearing a yellow cropped top and a high waisted shorts.

"Yeah, I'll help you set this up since it's only the two..of us here." Jennie gulped upon realizing that they are the only two of them here.

"Sure, thank you."

When they finished setting up, they proceed to their work.

Jennie's beauty never disappoints Lisa.

They took lots of pictures and Lisa felt the butterflies in her stomach.

"You're beautiful." Lisa said to Jennie making the latter shock.

"W..what?" Jennie blinked continuously.

"I said you're beautiful." Lisa looked at Jennie and smiled.

"Stupid" Jennie looked away.

"For you, maybe?" Lisa looked at Jennie and laughed at Jennie's reaction.

Her eyes widened and her mouth's agape.

"So where do you wanna eat for lunch?" Lisa asked her when they finished their shoot for today.

"W-what?" Jennie asked.

"Seriously Jennie, are you deaf or what?" Lisa jokingly rolled her eyes.

Jennie smacked Lisa's head.

"That hurts!" Lisa screamed while rubbing her head.

Jennie just laughed and went to Lisa's car.

-

They are now in their hotel it was already 11pm they are both tired. They had their dinner at McDo because Jennie was "craving" for chicken nuggets.

Lisa changed her clothes to her color blue pajama while Jennie changed her clothes to black pajama.

"You look cute!" Lisa giggles looking at Jennie's pajama.

"Am I?" Jennie then pose that made Lisa laughed.

Lisa then grabbed her favorite camera. "Smile for me." Jennie was at first shocked but managed to pose a cute one.

Lisa then took the photo and laughed.

"Well? Let's sleep. I'm so tired." Lisa then jumped to their bed.

Jennie was always fine when it's their bedtime but now, she have a thing for Lisa, she's now nervous.

Lisa then turned off the lights making the lamp is their only source of light.

"Goodnight." Lisa said to Jennie.

"G..goodnight." Jennie greeted back then turned to the other side.

Lisa then checked her camera and looked at Jennie's pajama photo and smiled.

"Goodnight."

Then she turned off her camera and fell to a deep slumber.