Seen.

"Fuck you have me so fucking mad now Jacey. It's not good when I'm mad. You must not value your friend's JJ?"

Seen.

"Cut the nonsense Jacey and reply back. Your acting childish. You can't continue to ignore me. I will drive you crazy".

Seen.

He's absolutely bonkers. He goes from sweetness to anger to threats in a blink of an eye. I mean he keeps threatening my friend's but honestly by now it seems he would have already done something to them. I'm calling his bluff on that one. He just uses my friend's to manipulate me into doing as he wishes. Not this time bucko. I refuse to be bullied into replying back. I went to set my phone down but as I did it buzzed. Laughing to keep from getting angered I peeked at the message.

"So you finally checked my messages yet you continue to leave them on seen. This won't end well Jacey."

Seen.

Tossing my phone aside I continued to get ready. Ever so often I heard my phone buzz but now I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of even opening them. Two hours later all three of us headed out to grab a bite of food and hit another night club. As we walked along laughing at each other's lame jokes I felt my phone vibrate. Without thought I opened it.

"I hope you have fun tonight JJ."

Seen.

It vibrated a few more time's but I chose to ignore it. After sharing a pizza we made our way to the club. I was being a bit careless tonight and begin drinking a tad too much. I'm going to blame it on the stress Staveno was putting me under. I just needed a break from my reality and have some fun. I danced with a few male's but one in particular caught my eye. His name was Alexander and he was super hot. I danced with him several more time's and chatted him up. As the night wore on our dancing became a bit more touchy feely. I felt my phone buzz. In my drunken state I looked at it.

"Here's some excellent advise Jacey. Get the fuck off lover boy and take your ass home now."

Laughing out loud at his demanding commands I left it on seen and turned back to Alexander. Gripping him by the neck I lowered him down and fastened my lips to his. We shared a sloppy yet promising kiss. I don't know exactly why I did it but I think it was to prove to Staveno as much as myself that I was still in control of my life. I called my own shots, I made my own decisions. After the kiss we returned to our seats for a cool down. Naturally my phone went off.

"Very big mistake. Very. Fucking. Big."

Whatever. This shit was getting tiresome. I wasn't going to let it ruin my night. Thirty minutes later I left the club with Alexander and took him back into my place. Once in my room we went at each other like mad. Before I could get him undressed my phone went off. Holding my hand up I said. "Let me look at this real quick".

"He has two minutes to leave your apartment or bad things will happen. This is your final warning. There will be no more".

Throwing caution to the wind I tossed my phone down and turned my attention back to Alexander. Smiling seductively I peeled his shirt from his body. Our lips locked and that's when it happened. The buildings fire alarm sounded out and we knew we needed to exit. Slipping our clothes on quickly we made our way out along with the other attendants.

Soon all the rescue perseonel showed up and scoured the building. It seemed to take ages. Eventually Keeley and Tory got back so Alexander bid me farewell. So much for a passionate night I thought. Twenty minutes later we were told that it was a false alarm and everything was safe. I slowly walked back in with my friend's. In my rush to get out I hadn't taken my phone. Picking it up I found it odd that I hadn't received anymore texts from Staveno. Could he have set the alarm off? Oh well, I'm too tired to ponder over it tonight. Falling onto my bed, I crashed in no time.

It was nearly lunch before I woke the next day and I felt like I'd been dropped from the sky onto my head. Vaguely I recalled last night. Grabbing my phone I saw that I had one message. I opened and instantly felt my stomach start to boil.

"Good morning love. I have a surprise for you".

 I have a surprise for you"

"Alexander sends his love. I hope you are happy with yourself, After all its your fault. Have a good day Jacey".

Dropping my phone I ran to the bathroom and spilled the contents of my stomach into the toilet. I was at an utter loss.